could someone take a look please

annie3138

Hi would someone please have a look and see where Im going wrong.... I did 5 days of attack and lost 6 lbs and then another 2 in the next 3 weeks of cruise. Went to my mums and just ate normally for the weekend last weekend so I did 2 days atack and did a pv day today. Getting fed up cos nothing is happening.

B= porridge made with oatbran allowance +skimmed milk
L= a piece of smoked haddock
D= homemade burger (beef mince egg worcester sauce ) lettuce tomato cucumber beetroot ( small amount)
Coffees and diet cke during the day

I am not in ketosis and Cant think what's stopping me

Thank you for looking x

looks to me that you are not eating enough

Hi Annie, just found your diary hows things? have you increased your protien??? any more losses???? lol sounds like an interagation xxx

Fab xxx Have a great Dukan sunday. Todays my prep day. Imake my salad dressing, garlic mayo and sweet chilli sause to lasy me the week. Being prepared does massivly help xxx

Fab xxx Have a great Dukan sunday. Todays my prep day. Imake my salad dressing, garlic mayo and sweet chilli sause to lasy me the week. Being prepared does massivly help xxx

Ooh sid is there somewhere I can find the recipes for your salad dressing and garlic mayo? ? That's why I just end up with a piece of fish or chicken cos I Cant think of anything to go with it lol!! And Omg I really miss gravy!!!!

Annie its just the standard Dukan mayo
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp dijon mustard
salt & pepper
1 tbsp chives
3 tbsp natural yoghurt,fromage frais or quark
1 clove of garlic yum, yum

salad dressing again just the standard
5 tbsp balsamic
1 clove of garlic
7 chopped basil leaves
salt and pepper
t teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp dijon mustard
or theres
balsamic withe sweetner and wholegrain mustard mmmthis is like honey mustard dressing, xxx

Annie its just the standard Dukan mayo
1 egg yolk
1 tbsp dijon mustard
salt & pepper
1 tbsp chives
3 tbsp natural yoghurt,fromage frais or quark
1 clove of garlic yum, yum

salad dressing again just the standard
5 tbsp balsamic
1 clove of garlic
7 chopped basil leaves
salt and pepper
t teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
1 tbsp dijon mustard
or theres
balsamic withe sweetner and wholegrain mustard mmmthis is like honey mustard dressing, xxx

Thank you still finding all there recipes x

your welcome Annie xxx

lol have you checked your sts your start date is june 2013....Back on the bus xxx onwards and downwards

Back