Could you have a look at my meal plan?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Taffy Girl, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Taffy Girl

Taffy Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    OK I have stayed the same again this week - have hit a real plateau - so am trying to meal-plan the week ahead.

Breakfasts will be something different every day to use my remaining A&Bs (so scan bran, porridge, weetabix, cooked etc), snacks will be mostly fruit/muller yoghurts, I will be drinking 2litres of water a day min, and trying to stick to 7 syns for 7 days (been mostly using 10-15 for a while).

Sat - Red
    - Club sandwich & salad
    - BBQ of tuna steak, prawn skewers, chicken breast, veg kebabs and salad/roast veggies

Sun - Green
    - Cooked dinner
    - Jacket potato, beans (& maybe cheese)

Mon - Red
    - Ham & chicken salad
    - Garlic chicken, Jacket potato, brocoli and carrots

Tues - EE
    - Lunch out - possibly chinese buffet
    - Summer veg bake (from SW mag) and salad

Wed - Green
    - Savoury rice
    - Paella (from recent SW mag)

Thursday - red
    - Light mozzarella, onion, tomato & garlic salad, with green beans and chopped bacon
    - Chinese style turkey stir fry

Fri - EE
    - Mushroom omelette & steamed veggies/salad
    - Gammon, egg, SW chips, mushrooms, tomato

Does this look ok? Please feel free to say if you think I could change anything .... I need all the help I can get!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bevhunter1986

bevhunter1986 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Hun

I really dont know if this helps at all, but some people eat too much rice and pasta for their body, I know I can have a load but my mum cant. So looks like you have a lot of carbs in your plan i.e. pasta, rice n potatoes. So it may be that at your plateau you have to mix it up a little bit. A lot of people love muller light, but I've heard Fat Free Natural Yoghurt (if you like it) can be better, so maybe try that. I noticed if I snacked on MLs I didnt loose as much weight, but being dairy free now is hard but without yoghurt seems a bit easier.

Maybe try snacking on raw veg if you like it such as carrot sticks etc xx

4. Moo85

Moo85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    looks good to me! do you know what sort of thing you'll stick to at the chinese buffet?

5. Taffy Girl

Taffy Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks both! I dont really tend to eat pasta because I know bread and pasta can cause me to gain weight - and dont often eat rice but I do eat a fair few potatoes and often use my B on bread ... so I could try to limit those a bit.

Am out for a meal with my Mum - If we go to the Chinese buffet will be mostly eating noodles, rice, veggies and chicken and fruit (mmm lychees) - avoiding the spring rolls, stuff in batter, chips, and yummy puds - whatever it is it won't be great .... but I will be making good choices!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.