Could you have a look at my meal plan?

Taffy Girl

OK I have stayed the same again this week - have hit a real plateau - so am trying to meal-plan the week ahead.

Breakfasts will be something different every day to use my remaining A&Bs (so scan bran, porridge, weetabix, cooked etc), snacks will be mostly fruit/muller yoghurts, I will be drinking 2litres of water a day min, and trying to stick to 7 syns for 7 days (been mostly using 10-15 for a while).

Sat - Red
- Club sandwich & salad
- BBQ of tuna steak, prawn skewers, chicken breast, veg kebabs and salad/roast veggies

Sun - Green
- Cooked dinner
- Jacket potato, beans (& maybe cheese)

Mon - Red
- Ham & chicken salad
- Garlic chicken, Jacket potato, brocoli and carrots

Tues - EE
- Lunch out - possibly chinese buffet
- Summer veg bake (from SW mag) and salad

Wed - Green
- Savoury rice
- Paella (from recent SW mag)

Thursday - red
- Light mozzarella, onion, tomato & garlic salad, with green beans and chopped bacon
- Chinese style turkey stir fry

Fri - EE
- Mushroom omelette & steamed veggies/salad
- Gammon, egg, SW chips, mushrooms, tomato

Does this look ok? Please feel free to say if you think I could change anything .... I need all the help I can get!

Hey Hun

I really dont know if this helps at all, but some people eat too much rice and pasta for their body, I know I can have a load but my mum cant. So looks like you have a lot of carbs in your plan i.e. pasta, rice n potatoes. So it may be that at your plateau you have to mix it up a little bit. A lot of people love muller light, but I've heard Fat Free Natural Yoghurt (if you like it) can be better, so maybe try that. I noticed if I snacked on MLs I didnt loose as much weight, but being dairy free now is hard but without yoghurt seems a bit easier.

Maybe try snacking on raw veg if you like it such as carrot sticks etc xx

Thanks both! I dont really tend to eat pasta because I know bread and pasta can cause me to gain weight - and dont often eat rice but I do eat a fair few potatoes and often use my B on bread ... so I could try to limit those a bit.

Am out for a meal with my Mum - If we go to the Chinese buffet will be mostly eating noodles, rice, veggies and chicken and fruit (mmm lychees) - avoiding the spring rolls, stuff in batter, chips, and yummy puds - whatever it is it won't be great .... but I will be making good choices!

Back