Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Could you have a look at my meal plan?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Taffy Girl, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Taffy Girl

Taffy Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    OK I have stayed the same again this week - have hit a real plateau - so am trying to meal-plan the week ahead.

Breakfasts will be something different every day to use my remaining A&Bs (so scan bran, porridge, weetabix, cooked etc), snacks will be mostly fruit/muller yoghurts, I will be drinking 2litres of water a day min, and trying to stick to 7 syns for 7 days (been mostly using 10-15 for a while).

Sat - Red
    - Club sandwich & salad
    - BBQ of tuna steak, prawn skewers, chicken breast, veg kebabs and salad/roast veggies

Sun - Green
    - Cooked dinner
    - Jacket potato, beans (& maybe cheese)

Mon - Red
    - Ham & chicken salad
    - Garlic chicken, Jacket potato, brocoli and carrots

Tues - EE
    - Lunch out - possibly chinese buffet
    - Summer veg bake (from SW mag) and salad

Wed - Green
    - Savoury rice
    - Paella (from recent SW mag)

Thursday - red
    - Light mozzarella, onion, tomato & garlic salad, with green beans and chopped bacon
    - Chinese style turkey stir fry

Fri - EE
    - Mushroom omelette & steamed veggies/salad
    - Gammon, egg, SW chips, mushrooms, tomato

Does this look ok? Please feel free to say if you think I could change anything .... I need all the help I can get!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bevhunter1986

bevhunter1986 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st4.6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Hun

I really dont know if this helps at all, but some people eat too much rice and pasta for their body, I know I can have a load but my mum cant. So looks like you have a lot of carbs in your plan i.e. pasta, rice n potatoes. So it may be that at your plateau you have to mix it up a little bit. A lot of people love muller light, but I've heard Fat Free Natural Yoghurt (if you like it) can be better, so maybe try that. I noticed if I snacked on MLs I didnt loose as much weight, but being dairy free now is hard but without yoghurt seems a bit easier.

Maybe try snacking on raw veg if you like it such as carrot sticks etc xx

4. Moo85

Moo85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(11.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    looks good to me! do you know what sort of thing you'll stick to at the chinese buffet?

5. Taffy Girl

Taffy Girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.24%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks both! I dont really tend to eat pasta because I know bread and pasta can cause me to gain weight - and dont often eat rice but I do eat a fair few potatoes and often use my B on bread ... so I could try to limit those a bit.

Am out for a meal with my Mum - If we go to the Chinese buffet will be mostly eating noodles, rice, veggies and chicken and fruit (mmm lychees) - avoiding the spring rolls, stuff in batter, chips, and yummy puds - whatever it is it won't be great .... but I will be making good choices!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.