Couldn't find diet now forum.....

PinkMantha

time to get focused
Hi everyone. I'm starting diet now today. In the past i have done Cambridge diet and the shakes were made with water and the only tea you could have was green tea. I've read in the little booklet that came with the shakes that you can have fruit tea, is that all fruit teas? Asda do their own ones and I like the sound of black currant, chocolate orange, rhubarb and custard and apple crumble. I just wanted to check cause I don't want to start out wrong on the first day.

Hi PinkMantha,
Glad to have found you. I started Diet Now last Monday. Had posted in Ask MiniMins forum looking for other Diet Now'ers but had no response - guess its just us then :D. So after looking on Diet Now website I decided to do a part replacement and have a meal in the evening. Also haven't cut out wine :eek:. First week weigh in this morning and I've lost 4lbs which leads me to think what I may have lost if I'd done total replacement. So here goes - this week I'm going to try my hardest, all shakes and hide the wine bottle. After all - a week isn't that long - is it?

Back