couldnt think of a title

Sounds like a fab day on plan yay well done :)

Sounds like a great day kay well done :)
Get some water down ya and hopefully have another good nights sleep :) xx

another good sleep under my belt , i think i have turned a corner, got lucy home today, she saying she not well so nice relaxing day today for me whilst she sleeps.

Awww that's good to hear a nice easy day is always good for the diet :)

hi ltl, how have you been getting on?

yes i need one its been a mental week, just rmembered i not been for weekly bloods but really cant be bothered so will go tomorrow, got to go drs too as got bleeding under my skin on my waist and thighs, oh the joys of lupus, dont know what they going to do about that. prob more pills.
on a plus i get to sit with jeremy in half hour lol

aw betty , how are you getting on??? how was the meal?

yes i am still going, it dont feel like a diet now i am used to it, its just a normal routine,

claire you mental, you are as bad as me hehe, will do my best to satisfy any curiosities,

Lol! I'll log in and look when I'm on my lunch break :p

Aw, thats pretty! I must admit, I'm a bit disappointed. Its not what I imagined blood under the skin to be like. I was imagining ripples of blood rivers flowing under the skin! lol!

Does it hurt?

sorry to disappoint, tis very pretty though, no no pain, bit boring really

lol! Seriously tho, I hope it gets better and they give you awsome drugs! :)

I am glad you have adjusted to it well and well done for keeping at it!

The meal was lovely actually. I have been listening to SlimPod for the last 4 days and I really think it is helping as well as the diet, I had half a portion of each course as I physically felt really full and that has never happened before. So I only had one drink and didn't overeat - well proud of myself! :)

bettie, that is so brill, i hope i can keep up that self control when i go over to the real side, i just love chips, chips with anything, i used to go through a large jar of mayo a week, i gave the one i had in the fridge to zoe, or rather she said mum i'm having this you dont need it anymore,
mmm full fat mayo i cant wait, woops going off track so please for you x

It's a good idea of hers, removing temptations from your fridge! It is brilliant though, I am loving it and I don't really miss carbs at all! I am appreciating the fact that I can eat :) But I admire your willpower and determination :) x

bah what a day, walked to the shops got some more mushrooms to have with dinner, and now just made a lasagna for the family, this is a wobbler, how i would like some, i love it!!! have just had my bar hoping it would take any craving away, and put my dinner in oven early.
tonight will be ok i am going to bingo so no temptations just my coke zero and my lovely neighbour eating chips, she ruins them though by putting gravy so not going to be bothered at all. fingers crossed for a big win, or i am going to bite the bingo callers head!

Back