couldnt think of a title

Hi Kay

Don't beat yourself up too much concentrate on the times you do stick to plan not the little slips!!

Take care

XX

Yes I know, it don't stop me feeling guilty though its not like I have murdered someone I don't know why I feel so bad when I do go wrong, it just means its going to take me a bit longer to get the weight off thats all, isn't it,
Hi Emma :) xxx

Aww put it behind you and keep going you can do it :)

Keep going hun uve come so far youve done so well think of that holiday and it seems s&s is great for your health at the moment, it would be a great diet to be on after your op too, get that motivation back!!! :D:D:D:D xxx

yes you are right steff my health has improved whilst being on this,
have had a very good morning one of my besties came round with her little girl and we went to the local garden center where they have a restaurant (bonus of daughter working there) and bouncy castle and tikes toys, so we sat drinking coffee, whilst she played got to see my daughter too,
daughter has been getting hassle off of ex so she has gone to stay with my sister for a few days, but you can tell she is getting through it all nicely and becoming more her old self every day ;-), i am sooo proud of her.
am just having my 2nd shake and mulling over wether to vacuum upstairs or just chill with telly?????

Ohhh sounds like a great morn :) Glad ur daughters finally finding her feet again, and hope he ******* off soon!!! Ahhh chill out its the last day of really nice weather the hoovering can wait ;) xx

It did wait haha, I actually finished my doll I have been working on so she is on eBay now, then went and watched son play footie, after I couldnt be bothered to go home so could to took him to the barbers, which is next to Waitrose which is where we went next, son announced loudly" mummy you can have this it won't make you fat" it was a milky way???? Where on earth has he heard this lol??? I bought the family a cooked chicken and ready made mash I really didn't want to cook, everyone had that whilst I had my spicy spaghetti, it sure is spicy.so today I have had:
Hot crispy vanilla shake
Hot vanilla shake
Ultraslim bar
Spicy spaghetti
Am feeling very virtous, about flipping time!!!

thanks steff, yes so do I x

Off to bed now to watch Friday night lights I am addicted to it.

Ohhh on eBay now! Was it hard to do? Do u get the baby then like do all it's makeup, hair and dress it? I'm very interested how this works!!lol xx

it comes with a bare head arms and legs then you add a body weight it with glass micro tiny beads paint the skin tone and texture and features on then individually place every strand of hair, that takes some serious hours and eyelashes, i just bought a baby outfit and hat and made a bracelet with her name on and thats it hehe.

have had a good day today i got up and had a shake and bar together about 8am i made sure i was stuffed with this and a drink as i was going out today, i went and got my nails done which i had been neglecting a bit lately, that makes you feel better straight away having glam hands, i got in at 3pm and had my 2nd shake and will have a sachet meal later, i am not sure which one yet,
i will post a pic of my baby steff, my hubby loathes it i have to keep her in the box he thinks its creepy like chucky lol

Hmm well I didn't have my last sachet as we took the kids for a picnic tonight, I ended up eating 4 pickled eggs, whilst they ate scrummy stuff, am just going to have an early night I am super tired, so today I have had,:
Vanilla shake
Ultraslim bar
Vanilla shake
4 pickled eggs lol,
Night all.

Lmao! Thinks its like chucky, they do freak alot of people out.
Yes deffo pic :)
Ive inboxed u back too.
You got any plans today? xx

i think the ultraslim bars are allowed but they are bigger than s&s bars so really i should have cut it in half but am not going to sweat about it i was still good. lilo x

i think my chucky doll is totally freakin gso many people out, lol i may do a vampire baby i am sure they would be popular too.

not sure what i am going to do today i have had a nice pedicure so needed as wearing my sandals yesterday i was a bit embarrased with the state of my feet, so now they look all fresh and pretty (well as feet go) i was supposed to babysit my friends twins but she dont need me now so maybe i should go and sort out the cases for next week and get a few bits organised. hmmm have had my bar instead of a shake as i thought i was going out, now i will have to try and resist not having one later on . where has the sunshine gone????

also the scales have movement today..... at last, i am goinn ginto henley tonight for a night on the town first time in ages and want to look realy glam so may a day of papmering after the kids finish school at 1pm.

I must try pickled eggs.... will search for them next week!!

how lovely to have a picnic in this weather - I gave the boys a big ice cream after nursery and work yesterday and stared really hard at them whilst they ate it!!!

XX

lol, i am not a lover of ice cream luckily, but will be in trouble for easter,

Me too!!

I have 4 eggs lurking in the house for the boys and my parents .... hope they make it!!

I had friends round last weekend and they gave the boys early eggs .... it was soooo hard not to smash and grab!

XX

Well am home from the hospital, I have just woken up have been in bed since 1pm, it turns out I have colitis??? I go back infor surgery on 15th may :( not happy with this on top of lupus ,am feeling very sorry for myself...

And to top it all I have sabotaged .my weigh in by scoffing not 1but 3 Ferrero rochers and a few digestives I am not too bothered as I know why I did it but oh well start again, I am not aloud to eat gluten or dairy Again!!!! Feels to cry, maybe I won't have no choice but lose weight now all my favourite goodies are in these food groups . Night
Hope I in a better mood tomorrow I am hoping its the shock.

Hey hun glad the op went well and wishing u a speedy recovery, sorry to hear you have something else to put up with now ur not having much luck and to be honest u did well only eating what h had, I would of prob ate a lot more than that after the day you have had.

Hope ur feeling better tomorrow and hope u get a good nights sleep xxx

Back