Counsellirs / consultants

pookie74

can someone let me know what u need to do of you want to change counsellors? Is it allowed ? Just don't know if I gel particularly with mine ..... And have heard there is another one not too far away from me so wld possibly get on better with this other one Also my one literally only just started - and isn't installing me with much confidence ? ... Help

You can change your CDC whenver you want. Just search for another one online. I would speak to them on the phone first to see if you gel. The only thing is a lot of the CDC's know each other, so you may find that your new and old CDC will talk!!

I wouldn't worry if CDC's talk. But yes, deffinately have that initial phone call with a CDC before meeting them, once you think you've found someone who can motivate you, perhaps tell your current CDC that you've found a consultant closer to you or something?

Hi pookie74
Of course you can hange. After all, you are not only paying for the products, you are paying for a service and if you aren't happy.
If you didn't like a particular restaurant you wouldn't use it again would you?
Good luck!!

I emailed 8 at the start, only 4 got back to me. When I rang them 1 of them was a bit negative so she was crossed straight off my list. I settled on the one I have because she makes me feel so good about the plan, she is supportive, enthusiastic and just so easy to get on with. I am already looking forward to seeing her next week. I do think its important to gel with your CDC so I would most definitely look for as new one. If your current one is new to it all you would think she would be bursting with enthusiasm although she may be nervous, It doesn't strike me as a job for introvert people. Good luck finding one to suit you I am sure there will be another one local to you who can motivate you more x x x

Back