count down begins

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sassybo, 9 October 2008 Social URL.

1. sassybo

sassybo Member

hi everyone, Im starting the six day count down before i start the cd diet. Any one got any good tips before i start? well done you all of you who are doing so well, it really is a inspiration.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

My advice would be up your water intake and cut down/out carbs.

Good luck.xx
  4. Big H

Big H Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim & Save
    My advice, don't look at the diet as being a prison sentence, try to embrase it and enjoy it, Your body will probably never be in a healthier state than when you are on the diet and pretty soon after starting you won't be hungry and will feel great

Good luck x
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins :) stick to it 100% and you will fly it
  6. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

i ate like a pig before starting and god did i pay for it!!! don't see it as a countdown - do what i did and surpirse yourself by starting as soon as you can. the longer i delayed the more crap i ate, and that is the reason i had a very bad 3 days. drink loads and cut the carbs.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.