Count down to the summer-

So lost a pound this week

Am back in the zone and trying my hardest.

it was my birthday last week and so pleased I was able to get into the clothes my mum and sister bought me.

Am feeling in control at the min so if nothing else this diet has taught me that I can be in control!

Beginning to think I have wasted the last few weeks as have barely lost any weight.....I need to stop picking at food (my child's leftovers)

I know I can do this-I just need to focus.

Getting weighed again on Thursday next week so really would like to have a good few pounds off

I’m lucky in as much as I don’t have little ones to graze off, but on the odd occasion when I’ve felt ‘left out’ of nibbles, I’ve munched lightly salted popcorn, that’s really worked for me , plus I’ve still lost. Keep going you’ll get there, you’ve done so well so far don’t give up! My motivation is a nice beach holiday, something I haven’t done for years as so embarrassed about the way i look, and of course my BMI dropping, that’s got to be a positive as I’m improving my over all health, I m a nurse so should be setting a good example really... practice what I preach and all that have a good day tomorrow and it’ll make you feel focused again I’m sure. X

I am currently constantly finishing my toddlers food.

I work Mondays and Wednesday so they tend to be my best days.Hopefully if i can have a good few days I can get a good mount off for next Thursday

Well I seemed to have stalled on the weight loss-keep picking at food.

Need to give my head a wobble-think my body is catching up as people commenting on how much weight I've lost.But need to actually lose some more!!

Well I seemed to have stalled on the weight loss-keep picking at food.

Need to give my head a wobble-think my body is catching up as people commenting on how much weight I've lost.But need to actually lose some more!!
Good morning LTL, you’ve lost big numbers so far though have nt you? Perhaps that’s why you’ve stalled??
Keep wobbling that head of youres and remind yourself just how well you’ve done! Just 2lb a week between now and the big day will give you another 8 lb off.
I’m having loo problems at the moment so had some cabbage and sage/onion stuffing with my meal last night hoping it will help, sure it’s loaded with carbs though so hoping it doesn’t show on the scales! Keep focused your weight loss is so insperational to me and many more I’m sure! X

Thank you!

I have started well today so just need to keep on.

What I am impressed with by this diet is that I have had many slip ups but I haven't piled weight on likebi feared I would-it has just stalled the weight loss.Possibly because when I do slip up I am more mindful of what I am eating

I’m loving it too! I went through a faze of really missing alcohol but I’ve seemed to passed that now.
How much in total have you lost so far? X

Randomly somehow lost 3lbs this week

No idea how

Saw a photo of me from behind today-look terrible-has inspired me to press on with the diet

Need to take stock and crack on

Weigh in is back to normal day next week which is Tuesday so need to behave!

Randomly somehow lost 3lbs this week

No idea how

Saw a photo of me from behind today-look terrible-has inspired me to press on with the diet

Need to take stock and crack on

Weigh in is back to normal day next week which is Tuesday so need to behave!

Yahoo go girl

A massive well done, you must be doing something right, so stop beating yourself up!

I’m due to weigh on Monday, hoping to have dropped a few lb by then as it’ll be 2 was since last weigh in as been away on holiday..was due to comeback yesterday but arrived home on Wednesday afternoon cause our daughter had her baby he’s gorgeous 1 hour labour and 2 pushes, she said he came out like superman 1st baby aswell amazing..something else amazing ... I even had the confidence to have my photo taken with him!

Keep the positive thoughts and have a productive day speak soon TJ x

Weigh in day today!

Nervous as onlynweighed on Thursday but I had broken into the 12's last week-just-hope I a still in them or at least further in them!

Have been fairly good since seeing the rear view photo of myself-my back looked huge so am trying to stick with it!

Weigh in day today!

Nervous as onlynweighed on Thursday but I had broken into the 12's last week-just-hope I a still in them or at least further in them!

Have been fairly good since seeing the rear view photo of myself-my back looked huge so am trying to stick with it!

Good luck let me know how you get on.
I’ve just got in the 13s can’t wait to be able to say 12s

For some reason I’ve woken up really hungry this morning maybe a bit low on water intake yesterday?

watch those numbers go down on the scales today x

Gosh I hope they do go down today!

I am sick of being the chunky monkey mum!

My little boy is two in February and I should really have lost this baby lard a year ago.

Anyway am doing it now!!wouldnlukebtonbr low 12's by Christmas

Back