Count down to wedding diet

Hi

I can't afford to go to class as get married in Aug and I need to lose a stone by end of feb ideally as I have alteration measurements done for THE dress.

I haven't lost what I thought I would after three weeks so please let me
Know if you see any of my diarys you can help with

So today is an extra easy day

Breakfast: fat free fromage frais with grapes and blue berries

Lunch: homemade couscous with roasted (in fry light) pepper, onion, courgette, garlic, tomatoes and I have a boils egg, mullet light, apple, banana, chicken slices (according to shop book free)

Snack: weetabix cereal bar (HE B choice )

Through day have measured 250mls skimmed milk and have in coffee and teas

Dinner: jacket potatoe with baked beans extra lean steak all visas fat removed a tsp mustard (0.5) and some light flora (2.0) had three prices of garlic bread tesco light choices to use up some syns as was told by not eating them may cause me to not lose much.

Did 20 mins Zumba on wii and drank 3ltrs or water with sugar free squash diluted in it.

Please help if you can all pointers or advise very welcoln

Ok so new day and woken up feeling positive.

Breakfast: fat free fromage frais grapes and blueberrys

Lunch: couscous with roasted veg same as yesterday. Chicken, boiled egg, mullet light yog, apple and banana.

Snack at the ready is a weetabix cereal bar HE B choice

250 mls skimmed milk for y coffee and teas through the day to keep me human HE A choice

Dinner: spag Bol - carrots, onion, mushroom, pepper, pasta, tomatoes, beef stock cube, paprika , extra lean mince meat, basil, passata and garlic.

No syns yet but the day is stil young!

Have a good day everyone

X

So stuck to plan today and I am pleased only used 10.5 syns as treated my self to some half fat cheddar on my spaghetti bolognaise and two slices of light choices garlic bread.

Gutted couldn't do zumba in wii as footballs on and I can't go for a walk as I don't walk alone in the dark and my
Fiancé has a broken foot so will have to wait to do some tomorrow.

Hmmm wonder if ironing is exercise haha

Back