Countdown begins

My-year2012

Silver Member
Hi All.

I have started Slim and Save today my 1st time, however have previously done Slim and Save.

Its been 11weeks now since I had a stillbirth at 41weeks.
During my pregnancy and in the last 11weeks my weight has gone sky high. I am keen to getting pregnant again ASAP. However being overly overweight is not good.

Ideally I would like to get back to about 11st7lb as that was my weight before pregnancy. However that is a very long way ahead and would call for a loss of 35lbs....I hope I can do this however may not quite get there as eager to start a family. So don't exactly have a goal weight but I guess for now 1st7lbs would be a good start.

Today I have has 2shakes so far and feeling good :)

I will be weighing in on Tuesdays and also subscribed to the Tuesday weigh in blog :)

All support is welcome and hope that I can provide support and encouragement to others on my Slim and Save journey/

STARTING WEIGHT : 14st1lb:eek::mad:

Day 1: Yesterday went well no problems to report.

Day 2: So far so good...2 shakes down working on my water intake :).

Feeling so good to be doing something about this weight....looking forward for my 1st weigh in :)

Hey chick when you get to your first WI you will be over the moon..............good luck xxx

gruezi ..... that was dredged up from my days as an au-pair in Switzerland many moons ago lol
want to wish you the very best on your journey xxx

@ MissieCBI am really looking forward to my 1st weigh in...so far so good. i must say that I havent found it to difficult yet. Love having an option of a meal at the end of the day and 3 shakes compared to Cambridge which is just 3 shakes a days.

How are you finding your journey so far? How many weeks? results?

@sojafay Gruezi to you to :) Do you miss Switzerland? I always see pleanty of au pair jobs being advertised if you making a come back :)

Your weight loss is AMAZING 2lb short of 2stones in like 4 weeks....you must be feeling great :)

@ Not Thank you , it was difficult to digest however its important to keep taking steps forward as time wont pause for me. I really looking forward to another pregnancy so for me the sooner I can get rid of some weight the better :)

Are you doing Slim and Save too? How are you finding it?

Thanks for the support :)

DAY 3

Today has been good two...water intake has gone well two

Actually looking forward to my dinner i have some cabbage and chicken lined up :)

Roll on !st weigh in :)

Babe I did Cambridge and whilst I liked the meetings 3/4 shakes makes all the difference xxx

I'm on day 3........long old day 3!

Day 3...Awesome...we are in it together. Does that mean you will be weighing in on Tuesday too :)

Keep up!! We can do this ...:)

13st By Xmas Thankyou:)!

Good luck to you too :)

How far are you on you Slim and Save journey? Is it going well?

I'm only on Day 4 right now, I'm doing a mix of Slim & Save and Exante :)

I feel surprisingly okay so far, just can't wait for my weigh in on monday :D

Im doing a shake vlcd called nupo but reading the other shake vlcds.
I put on so much weight when i misscarried our baby.
Thankfully i went on to have another little bean.
Hope all ends well for you.

Roll on Monday...Woop! :)

Hi Not,

Sorry for your loss too....but so happy that you now have a lil bean :)

Nupo...hmmmm...never heard of that one will have to check it out.

I put on so much weight in the two months too

Good luck on your journey...plz update on your process and weigh ins :)

DAY 4

Day 4 going well..It been smooth so far...I am suprised but loving it...maybe its the excitedment of drop the pounds :)

Water consumption is top notch I seem to have 3litres under my belt :)

On the shake side enjoying them:

HATE : Orignal porridge (lucky only ordered two of them) I was just like mush....ewwww
Cookies and Cream : thats just awfull too again didnt order to may

LOVING: loving the rest. Banana, Strawberry, Chocolate, Cholate Mint,Thai soup, spag bol

3 days to weigh in :)

Hows is everyone doing today?

DAY 5

Today hasnt started well and I dont understand why

1st thing i did was have a cup of green tea....during the cuppa i started to feel nauseous and still do, however have managed to get my 1st shake of the say down but still feel my tummy is unsettled.

I sure hope this is not gonna be an all day thing:sigh:

hang in there , sometimes its just getting used to the vitamins and minerals in the packs. Or you might have a tummy bug.
either way water best friend. keep going girl xx

Morning Sojafay,

it must have just been a short spell as I am now feeling better. Thankfully no stomach bug and have kept everything down. If anything I would say maybe it was not a good idea starting the morning with a green tea...

Just had my 1st bar....

I am dobious about bars a think they may make me not lose.

Anyway...just had the YOGURT LEMON BAR.....it was okay....not WOW....actually very sweet...which has made believe i may need a filling.

Back