Countdown begins

DAY 10.

Its been okay,

Breakfast : Strawberry Shake
Lunch: Vanilla Shake with 150ml of semi-skimmed milk

Today hubby decided to have a bbq....I made him his potato salad...and resisted gorging on a variety of meats.

Dinner: 100g Beef burger homemade, with lettuce and cumcumber

Snack: Will probably have a bar later on with a cuppa green/peppermint tea.

I agree with you soooo much sojafay....When I did CD I was constipated majority of the time...but with SnS no problems there and I put it down to my body need a meal to digest.

However today has been good....

On Saturday me and hubby have been invited to a bbq...how do I get arnd this?

I guess the good thing is a lot of the time my tummy is bloated...so it wont embarrassing me making hunger noises....I hope...

Any tips/ideas anyone

I've learned the hard way, to have an emergency bag in the car so I can make a shake or eat a bar.
Are they close friends having the barbecue, tell the truth you're getting in tip top shape for your next pregnancy they'll support you.
Just take a nice healthy salad and add a piece of meat from barbecue, later ask to make your peppermint tea and eat your bar.
you could have an early morning appointment and don't want to drink.
If all else fails accept the food politely and when no ones looking feed hubby it lol

Your soo right sojafay....salad and a piece of meat thats the good thing in fits in..

I can do this will not fall of the wagon...

Today I am feeling extremely tired despite having and early night....i went to my German class this morning and my tummy was rumbling. I jumped on the scales this morning and the haven't changed :(.....hope that's not a sign of whats in store for weigh in.

So far today:

Breakfast : Caramel shake

and 1 litre of water done

Just got word that the Saturday bbq I was worried about has been called off.

I love socializing but at the same time don't min.....past two days i've been dreaming about food so happy to stay in my comfort and not get tempted.

DAY 11

Strange day today....my tummy was crying out to me in the mid morning which was not normal.....but after I had my 2nd shake I was bloated.

Breakfast: Strawberry Shake
Lunch: Red Berries Shake
DInner: 100g chicken, 100g lettuce, 100g cucumber with dusting of chilli powder.

Chilli made me burn and feel like I was eating something truly exciting.

Now relaxing sipping on a glass of milk....

I think my day will end without another shake for today...no need forcing myself if I cant stomach it...(hope that's okay)

11.jpg

DAY 12,

Today has been an amazing day.

Breakfast: Red Berries Shake

Then went for an hours hike with hubby in the nearby swiss mountains.... we are going to try to this a min of once a week before winter swoops in.

Then went into town for an hour ...despite all the walking I feel fab

LUNCH: Hazelnut Shake

We ended the day with a home bbq

Dinner: Homemade beef burger 100g, a salad of 200g made of cucumbers, red peppers, lettuce and 3 black olives...really enjoyed.

SNACK: In a while will have a glass of my 150ml milk and the remaining half of a bar from last nite

2 days to weigh in....
smile.png

Picture of my dinner before getting my meat of the bbq
12.jpg

Its hard to come back home empty handed with all the sales out there...lol..that's my excuse.

Picked up some house décor nothing overly exciting.

Dinner was really yummy...sounds really silly but I cut my cucumber very thinly and it occupies a large space makes me feel like I've got a big plate of dinner in front of me by the time everything is on the plate....its all in my mind...lol

DAY 13.

Another great day tiring....can wait to hit the sack.

Breakfast: Red Fruits Shake
Lunch: Banana Shake
Dinner: 100g of chicken, 200g of veg made of lettuce, red peppers, cucumbers and black olives.

Snack: half a muesli bar ( still to be had)

Also had a coffee today and used most of milk allowance in that was really yummy.

After breakfast hubby and I hit the mountains for another hike and we manage 5km today...

1 more day to weigh in :)

12.jpeg

DAY 14

WOW....my hips and calves sure are feeling the effects of my Saturday and Sunday mountain hike......Feeling proud that I managed thou.

DAY 14...here so quick :)
Was walking like a duck today...guess that would be the results of my Saturday and Sunday hike....lol
Today was good...been busy and its just flown by.
Breakfast: Strawberry Shake
Lunch: Vanilla Shake
Afternoon snack: Coffee with milk allowance (strange snack...but really enjoyed it)
Dinner: 100g Chicken, 200g veg allowance made of white cabbage and petite poi peas.
Evening snack : half muesli bar with a cuppa peppermint tea

13.png

WEIGH IN TOMORROW...kinda nervous

Quick, busy days are great for this diet glad your feeling good.

You'll have a fab result tomorrow. x x

WEEK 2 and its - 2lb

Total of 1st in 2 weeks...could be happier...clothes are looser.....feeling good:D

well done my year in saying goodbye to that stone off xx

YESTERDAY WAS DAY 15

had my weigh in which went well.

The day was progressing well till the evening.

Twice a year my hubbys work team have a team dinner, this year they had to do something low key to cut on budget. So hubby suggest they could come over and we host a bbq but every contributes. Which is a great idea...we had the bbq I had my meat and salad was easy to stay off the alcohol. However my day got ruined when his boss pulled out the desserts she had made...she loves baking and wanted everyone to have them so I couldn't not have the (two) she had gone out of her way to count me in and I was just a host not part of the team.

So I did have the lil crème brule and chocolate mouse....I believe that has pushed me out of ketosis :sigh:

HOWEVER THAT HAS NOT GOT ME GOIN CRAZY......I AM RIGHT BACK ON IT THIS MORNING....Roll on WEEK 3

Glad you had a good night. Hope it doesn't take you to long to get back into ketosis.

The alcohol would of been my downfall.

I popped on the scales earlier and I haven't gained...which made me feel better.

This is my 3rd week but gonna treat me like week one no coke zero no caffeine..

So far today I don't feel hungry....am doing fine...so whether am still ketosis I don't know.

Gonna pay for my slip with a mountain walk later today with hubby...

Back