COUNTDOWN til CHRISTMAS challenge!

Laura*7

Silver Member
Hi All
I know I know it's far too early to think about Christmas but this Christmas I want to fit into that size 10 LBD and to be realistic, it's going to take me until Christmas to get it!!

There's around 24 weeks now till Christmas (not even that far away!!) and I want to lose about 4 stone so that's about 2lb a week!

So who's up for it....?

Feel free to comment and put down your wishes/goals :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey, good plan to have a goal! I definitely want to look different in my family Xmas photo, and to wear much nicer outfits for Xmas parties this year!

Put me down for 50lbs as I'm also part of a 50lb Xmas challenge and it's around 2lb a week too so still fairly steady :)

I've not been able to WI for the last two weeks so hopefully that number won't be going up when I WI on Wednesday!

Hey, good plan to have a goal! I definitely want to look different in my family Xmas photo, and to wear much nicer outfits for Xmas parties this year! Put me down for 50lbs as I'm also part of a 50lb Xmas challenge and it's around 2lb a week too so still fairly steady :) I've not been able to WI for the last two weeks so hopefully that number won't be going up when I WI on Wednesday!

No worries hun...

Laura*7 56lb
Ellielw 50lb

Ok...I've really struggled this year and I'm finally back to where I was at the end of January and feeling like I'm getting on track again (despite the pizza/chips/garlic bread/cheesecake incident on Thursday night!)

I'm going to try for 50lbs too, even though I might have a gain this week.

Ok...I've really struggled this year and I'm finally back to where I was at the end of January and feeling like I'm getting on track again (despite the pizza/chips/garlic bread/cheesecake incident on Thursday night!)

I'm going to try for 50lbs too, even though I might have a gain this week.

there ya go madge :)

Laura*7 56lb
Ellielw 50lb
Madge 50lb

I'd love to join this too please!

Laura*7 56lb - 4lb gone
Ellielw 50lb
Madge 50lb - 1/2lb gone
Safia 50lbs
LV30 50lbs

Laura*7 - do u mean 46lbs?!

Lx

Hi, could I join too please? I have literally rejoined slimming world today and have 4 stone that I'd like to lose to get to goal so perfect for this challenge :)

Hi, could I join too please? I have literally rejoined slimming world today and have 4 stone that I'd like to lose to get to goal so perfect for this challenge :)

No probs hun, I'll update it once I get on the comp xx

Laura*7 56lb - 4lb gone
Ellielw 50lb - 1lb gone
Madge 50lb - 1/2lb gone
Safia 50lbs
LV30 50lbs
michelled 56lbs

Managed a pound off woop! After a holiday and work trip I'm v pleased!

I am hoping to be at goal for Christmas, so I hope you ladies don't mind of I join you. 3.5 stone to lose. xx

Laura*7 56lb - 4lb gone
Ellielw 50lb - 1lb gone
Madge 50lb - 1/2lb gone
Safia 50lbs
LV30 50lbs
michelled 56lbs
Pink 49lbs

Thank you. :D xx

I'm pleased to have finally weighed in, felt like a long time missing two classes! Willpower was hanging by a thread for most of it! Gonna get cracking again now and do this properly, although I do have a meal out tomorrow and that's always a danger time for me :S

Back