ProPoints Countdown to 40

bulldogdaisy said:
Whats dwts please?

Dancing With The Stars??? The US version of Strictly

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh thank you :0)

I might be wrong! I quite often am!!!!

Yup. Dancing with the stars.

Am in Denmark, and here it is actually called Vild Med Dans which would be translated into Mad About Dancing :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Haha Wild with dancing! It's a very apt name ;)
Are you actually danish or just living there? Sx

Danish ;)

Fint! Used to go out with a Danish lad a long time ago. I'm half swedish so used to talk half and half! Hoppas du har en fin dag :)

Serha said:
Fint! Used to go out with a Danish lad a long time ago. I'm half swedish so used to talk half and half! Hoppas du har en fin dag :)

Nice one :)

Have not managed to start back up on plan since exams. I really need to. Even if I tell mysrlf tvat it is OK to take it slow, I want to have won this battle by next Summer, when I turn 40. I have not re-gained weight, if I have it is less than a pound. But it has been 3 weeks, and what ai could have lost bothers me. It eas the same when I took the time off plan during my vacation. It was hard to get back into it, and I was bothered by the weight I could have lost.

The thing is, that I worry I will fail miserably onece more if I push myself.

Anyways. The course I just passed was project management. Losing weight is a project. And a project needs to be smart: specific, measurable, accepted, realistic and timeable (this is the Danish version, the English one is slightly different but same idea).

Funnily this was brought up at a WW meeting while I was attending the course.

Anyways. Am going to start setting goals:

My first goal is to get below 85 kilos by Christmas. This is do-able as it means losin 10-12 kilos by then, which means I have 11-12 weeks to do so. I can do that if I stick to my points and excercise :)

Have not managed to start back up on plan since exams. I really need to. Even if I tell mysrlf tvat it is OK to take it slow, I want to have won this battle by next Summer, when I turn 40. I have not re-gained weight, if I have it is less than a pound. But it has been 3 weeks, and what ai could have lost bothers me. It eas the same when I took the time off plan during my vacation. It was hard to get back into it, and I was bothered by the weight I could have lost.

Anyways. The course I just passed was project management. Losing weight is a project. And a project needs to be smart: specific, measurable, accepted, realistic and timeable (this is the Danish version, the English one is slightly different but same idea).

My first goal is to get below 85 kilos by Christmas. This is do-able as it means losin 10-12 kilos by then, which means I have 11-12 weeks to do so. I can do that if I stick to my points and excercise :)

Sounds like a fantastic plan! And even when we fall off plan, it's the getting back on that counts! You can do that by christmas :)

PixiePix said:

Sounds good,nice to have a positive attitude :0)

Back