ProPoints Countdown to 40

When I helped we got weighed for free and got paid a small amount depending on how many attended the meeting (a %). We usually got around £2.

PixiePix said:
I know. But am not even sure I would get to WI for free. When I asked one of the helpers ahe said we do not get anything out of it other than being allowed to help. And tbh I will not "work fir free". I already vokunteer otherwise :)

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Yea helping should include a free wi,maybe chat to your leader about it :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea helping should include a free wi,maybe chat to your leader about it :0)

Will do. I just feel embarrassed to ask directly what's in it for me lol. But I assime they don't expect us to do it for free :)

PixiePix said:
Will do. I just feel embarrassed to ask directly what's in it for me lol. But I assime they don't expect us to do it for free :)

You could maybe say,Im thinking of helping out,can you tell me what's involved please?

Have been real busy and not around for a couple of weeks. Also gained weight. Only a pound over two weeks but considering the weight I could have lost it sucks!

As to bring a helper, I still had not made up my mind. I have no job and no money so it is a good solution. However I was still unsure. However, the consultant approached me today and asked me to help. She needs it this month. She has not mentioned weighing in being free but I will assume it :)

I start next week :)

How have you ladies been?

That's great news about being a helper,be good to see how you get on :0)
A pound will soon be off so don't worry,start again,all going well here,wi day tomorrow,am hoping to be in the 10s but used lots of weeklies so will see!

Have realized how much junk I eat in between meals. Even if I stay within my pp budget I want to do better.

I

bulldogdaisy said:
That's great news about being a helper,be good to see how you get on :0)
A pound will soon be off so don't worry,start again,all going well here,wi day tomorrow,am hoping to be in the 10s but used lots of weeklies so will see!

I have just spent the past two hours helping out. Another couple of hours to go plus a little. And I just had to pay 9 quid to be weighed in. So tbh. Will tell them next week, it wont work out.

I have just spent the past two hours helping out. Another couple of hours to go plus a little. And I just had to pay 9 quid to be weighed in. So tbh. Will tell them next week, it wont work out.

Hi :)
Jeez, that doesn't seem right at all!!! Hope you had a loss after all that!
Sx

PixiePix said:

Eh? I'd get that checked out as that's not right at all!
Hope you're ok!

bulldogdaisy said:
Eh? I'd get that checked out as that's not right at all!
Hope you're ok!

Am annoyed. I don't have any money at all this month. My dad is helping me out. So the 9 quid equals an overdraft even before mid-month.

At the end she asked how we would feel about helping out regularly. I was honest and said I wasnt sure about it. Its not just the money, but also time not spent with my little son. I missed him :)

I think it is up to each coach how they compensate helpers, as they run it as a franchise. I honestly dont get, how she has as many helpers as she does when charging them
Full price :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Yea all sounds abit weird to me! Dont blame you for being annoyed! Surely as a helper you should get some reward!

I find it rude of her to not compensate ppl for helping out. And I don't get how she has ppl happy to help when she doesn't.

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope you have a good weekend :0)

Thank you. And you too :)

Yesterday I allowed myself half the weeklies so I could "pig out" to DWTS. Today eill use the other half at my uncles birthday party. Will mainly stick to meat and salad buffet, so may not even use them. But I can, if I want to. Loooove weeklies :-D

Back