ProPoints Countdown to 40

PixiePix

Might as well start a diary under the WW thread as I have recently committed to following the WW plan until I have reached my goal weight. Not only that: I will stick to it afterwards to manyain my goal weight. I believe that being overweight can be compared to being an addict. Once an addict always an addict. So, to avoid relapse, i plan to stick to it.

During one of the WW meetings, which was about goal setting, I decided that I should try to lose the 40 kilos i need to lose before my 40th Birthday next Summer. So thats what I plan to do. Or at least aim for. I am going ahead slow and steady, so I know i will get there, eventually :)

TY. And yeah, it really is forever! And I have never been this ready to commit to it forever before. That's why I know I will succeed :)

Well done for joining WW and good luck :)

Totally agree with you on the addiction bit! (as those that read my diary will know ;) )

TY

Was just tying to find your diary, but not sure how to? Am using the iphone app. Singe i got my Iphone I am neglecting my laptop big time :)

Have you been doing the whole yoyo thing as well?

Ah yes, on the app you don't get the signatures. My diary is called 'Recovery'. Post #71 is the one that explains things :)

Yes, done the yoyo thing BIG time!!!

I spent the past decade doing the yoyo thing. Am done trying. This time am just gonna do it, and then stick to it for good. It works, all I need to know!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost another 1.4 kilos (3 pounds) this week :)

Slow and steady, slow and steady, and not the least, for good!

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

TY you two, am pretty pleased as am used to losing a pound per week :)

Today was my birthday party, and I had traded in my weeklies for a day off plan :)

I have enjoyed mexican food and had margaritas and strawberry margaritas as well as margarita cake. And Ihave enjoyed it, guilt free. As I was the hostess I have also had a pretty busy day, so I hope that it has not affected my weight in the wrong direction. So will be a good girl from now and until weigh in on Thursday and hope to have not gained, but not expect a loss either :)

I have changed my lifestyle, so this is ok. I will still lose all the weight I need to within the near future :)

It was an awesome day. I had a really great time, and I weighed in at 3 pounds plus this morning, but am OK with it, as I am back on plan. I will lose those pounds, and even more :)

I think that I have failed so many times as I've not been patient enough and have been waning to do strict diets to lose as lot of weight quickly. This time it is different. I have decided that it is OK if it takes me a year or a little more. Cause I know that if I stick to the plan eventually I will have reached my ideal weight, and will not regain.

So, on e in a while on special occasions I am allowed a day off, and will be feeling guilt-free, and not worry about any temporary gain ;)

I agree with your approach,it's this best way to lose weight and maintain.Glad you had a lovely time out and as you say that 3lb gain will be off and then some :0)

Ofcourse I gained weight Saturday. Almost 2 kilos. I have lost 1 of them again, so that's good. However I have my 13 year old niece here for a week so it's been hard to get back on track, which I havent. So any loss this week is due to my conscience stopping me from eating too much junk!

For Thursdays weigh in, I will not have lost allthe weight gained. However I will have by next Thursday, so that's OK :)

You sound so positive which is the right way to be and yup that weight will soon be off,Hope you've been having a nice time with your niece staying over :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
You sound so positive which is the right way to be and yup that weight will soon be off,Hope you've been having a nice time with your niece staying over :0)

Thank you. We are having a great time :)

Today we watched a movie and pigged out on snacks. Or rather she did. I also had some but I held back. I used 8 points! Yup, am back to counting. For dinner will have lean meat and a salad. We have baked and I want to try the cake. Luckily am not a cake person, but I want to try in order to know if I can serve it to guests :)

Back