ProPoints Countdown to 40

PixiePix said:
Oh, right.

Am 40 next year as well, and want to be within the normal weight range by then.

10 of 88 pounds lost in 6 weeks (Slow & Steady & For Good)

Sounds like both on a similar mission then :0)

This week is a STS which annoys me as I have bern to the swimmingpool 4 times to work out as well as just making sure to be less sedentary.

How are you doing?

Am doing pretty well.

Had a couple of thngs on the weekend, so have used my weeklies. But for the first time since my hols I feel as if I am back on track. So that's great. Am looking forward to WI on Tuesday and am expecting to have lost weight for the first time in forever :)

bulldogdaisy said:
Good luck for wi today,that's great that you are back on track :0)

I meant Thursday, lol. Shouldnt type when tired ;)

I have done really well this week and my motivation is back. As a result I have lost 1.4 kilosxwhich is roughly 3 pounds. I have now lost 5% and have to say it feels good. Am looking forward to 10% :)

They are looking for helpers for my local WW. Am thinking that if in return I get to WI and join meetings for free I might do it. At least till I find a job. However I spoke to one of the helpers and it spunds as if yo get absolutely nothing in return. I don't get much time with my son as things are, so must admit that, the only reason I would become a helper would be to save the money :)

I read that to become a consultant you need to have a normal BMI, and am a bit surprised. My local consultant isn't really that thin. Am wondering if she is thin enough.... Oh well. I dont mind. I think i feel more comfortable with a consultant who isnt too thin. As long as it is not Marjorie from Fat Fighters lmao

Haha,love the bit bout Majorie from fat fighters!!
Yea my old leader was fairly thin but the one my friend went to wasn't and she used to say bout having a drink at the weekends lol
Probably be good for you to wi for free,plus there's chat of prices going up so it's always handy to save money!

bulldogdaisy said:
Haha,love the bit bout Majorie from fat fighters!!
Yea my old leader was fairly thin but the one my friend went to wasn't and she used to say bout having a drink at the weekends lol
Probably be good for you to wi for free,plus there's chat of prices going up so it's always handy to save money!

I know. But am not even sure I would get to WI for free. When I asked one of the helpers ahe said we do not get anything out of it other than being allowed to help. And tbh I will not "work fir free". I already vokunteer otherwise :)

Back