Countdown to 5stone loss and my wedding :D

Don't be so hard on yourself Skinny, today is a new day, how are u feeling this morning? X PS-Jealous of your Food Shopping, I LOVE Food Shopping! X

I look forward to weeklies re starting hehe!!! I'm struggling getting back into it I need to do a food shop!! Gunna go tomoz then I'm back to it xx

Morning :)! Where you going food shopping today? I'm sure once you have all yummy ww friendly food in your kitchen it will become easier for you! :)! Xx

Hi guys, so still not been shopping had a busy day, had to take my gran to specsavers to help her choose some gigs!! She says I keep her a groovy granny ha!!!
Then my fiancé developed a rash, went to hospital he has shingles!! :( not good & in loads of pain!!
Gonna be hard to keep my little boy from touching/climbing on him, he's not had the chicken pox yet, I don't want him to have it over Xmas we have too much planned :(
So food shop totally out of the window & resulted in a takeaway!!

Anyway...... Rant done

Do any of you know what the thing is with smoothies?

If I make them at home with fresh fruit & ice will they be free? Or points? Xx

Hi guys, so still not been shopping had a busy day, had to take my gran to specsavers to help her choose some gigs!! She says I keep her a groovy granny ha!!!
Then my fiancé developed a rash, went to hospital he has shingles!! :( not good & in loads of pain!!
Gonna be hard to keep my little boy from touching/climbing on him, he's not had the chicken pox yet, I don't want him to have it over Xmas we have too much planned :(

Anyway...... Rant done

Aww sorry to hear about you crazy day! Hopefully your son doesn't get them fingers crossed! But IF he dose there's still enough time for him to get over them before Christmas luckily!

Hmm takeaway I'm so jealous what did you have?

There free Hun as long as all the fruit/veg you use is free :)! Not like slimming world where they are syns :)!

Fingers crossed tomorrows not as stressful for you xx

Aww sorry to hear about you crazy day! Hopefully your son doesn't get them fingers crossed! But IF he dose there's still enough time for him to get over them before Christmas luckily!

Hmm takeaway I'm so jealous what did you have?

There free Hun as long as all the fruit/veg you use is free :)! Not like slimming world where they are syns :)!

Fingers crossed tomorrows not as stressful for you xx

Yeah I hope so, he's staying at the mother in laws all weekend so hopefully these tablets will have kicked in by the time he comes home!!

I had a meat feast pizza & chips

Glad there free going to start having them for bfast!!
Just thought I remembered some1 saying if your mixing fruits they have to be counted because of sugar??

Xx

Anyway...... Rant done

Sorry to hear about your Fiancé, shingles is nasty :-( How's he doing with it? Guessing he will be off work?

I think you earned your Takeaway with how much you did! Did you enjoy it?

Just to confirm what Sam says, Smoothies are 0pp as long as everything in there has 0pp! I love the idea of Smoothies but hate the taste of them lol x

Yeah I hope so, he's staying at the mother in laws all weekend so hopefully these tablets will have kicked in by the time he comes home!!

I had a meat feast pizza & chips

Glad there free going to start having them for bfast!!
Just thought I remembered some1 saying if your mixing fruits they have to be counted because of sugar??

Xx

Fingers crossed for you Hun! :)!

Yum everyone's food always sounds so much nicer then mine haha! I can't say no to a pizza :p!
Yep there Deffo 100% free which is great but I don't like the taste of them either just taste like mush to me haha! Xx

Sorry to hear about your Fiancé, shingles is nasty :-( How's he doing with it? Guessing he will be off work?

I think you earned your Takeaway with how much you did! Did you enjoy it?

Just to confirm what Sam says, Smoothies are 0pp as long as everything in there has 0pp! I love the idea of Smoothies but hate the taste of them lol x

It is really bad, yeah he's off work for now!

Yeah I enjoyed it pizza is my fave

I love smoothies with crushed ice it takes the mush away.

I love smoothies but hate eating fruit x

Fingers crossed for you Hun! :)!

Yum everyone's food always sounds so much nicer then mine haha! I can't say no to a pizza :p!
Yep there Deffo 100% free which is great but I don't like the taste of them either just taste like mush to me haha! Xx

Only coz it's naughty food haha :)

Great, going to invest in a smoothie maker :D x

How long will he be off work for? Pizza is also my favourite, hence Wednesday Night! Oops! X

Oo I didn't know that about the ice ill have to give them ago:)! I've got a juicer but omg you need to put some much fruit in it to get any juice lol! Xx

Thanks Hun. Doc said can be anything upto 4 weeks but he will go back to work anyway! He's a work a Holic xx

I think most men are!!! What does he do? X

Back