Cheese 2pp

D- mash 3pp
Sausages 6pp
Beans 2pp
Gravy 1pp

Galaxy 7pp

37/37

See u got your Favourite Galaxy ;-) x

Well scales say 1 1/4 lb off, not happy with that :( think I need to stay away from the bread!!! :( xxx

That's a really good loss! Especially in 6Days! Over 1lb! So is your plan this week to use your pp but not on bread? X

That's a really good loss! Especially in 6Days! Over 1lb! So is your plan this week to use your pp but not on bread? X

Thanks, I've got up this morning feeling really bloated so I'm thinking it could be the bread & coke I don't normally drink coke & I hate wasting 4pp a can on it!!

I might lower my points for a week, I worked them out on my calculator but even when I was heavier I never had that many?

Need to step it up tho, whatever I do x

Just reset the calculator and it now says 36 points daily so I suppose I have over eat by 7pp this week

Think I'm going to have 34 daily & see how I get on with that!! X

Thanks, I've got up this morning feeling really bloated so I'm thinking it could be the bread & coke I don't normally drink coke & I hate wasting 4pp a can on it!!

I might lower my points for a week, I worked them out on my calculator but even when I was heavier I never had that many?

Need to step it up tho, whatever I do x

Maybe you are retaining fluid with the bread and/or coke?

Just reset the calculator and it now says 36 points daily so I suppose I have over eat by 7pp this week

Think I'm going to have 34 daily & see how I get on with that!! X

I'd say try your 36pp, you don't want to skimp yourself too much and end up blowing it. X

Yeah maybe I have coz I feel so bloated today & I haven't all week!! Xx

Typical isn't it!!! Maybe just ease off it this week and see how u go.x

Tell me about it its so easy to just grab a piece of bread and make a sandwich or toast that's why I dont touch it xx

I need to meal plan I think then I don't just reach for the bread!! I wouldn't mind but I love real food, just too lazy to cook!! Although this week I am going to!! Lots of veg!! Xx

Could u invest in some WW Ready Meals? That way you're getting proper food which you can bulk out with veg but don't have to worry about the cooking side!!! X

Back