Countdown to 5stone loss and my wedding :D

Apparently they do some really nice low pp Puds too? X

I'm not really a pud kind of girl haha!! Much prefer chocolate :D don't do cakes or biscuit or anything like that!!

When I was pregnant I had bad craving for chocolate fudge cake with cream, I ate it that much the sight of it now makes me feel sick!!!

Put off all cakes, it's not a bad thing I suppose xx

I'm not really a pud kind of girl haha!! Much prefer chocolate :D don't do cakes or biscuit or anything like that!!

When I was pregnant I had bad craving for chocolate fudge cake with cream, I ate it that much the sight of it now makes me feel sick!!!

Put off all cakes, it's not a bad thing I suppose xx

I LOVE hot puddings! The only week I've gained since doing WW is when I went to Butlins on Holiday, they had Hot Cake of the Day and Hot Crumble of the Day and I had both, every night! Although when I'm at home I just stick to Chocolate too. X

I LOVE hot puddings! The only week I've gained since doing WW is when I went to Butlins on Holiday, they had Hot Cake of the Day and Hot Crumble of the Day and I had both, every night! Although when I'm at home I just stick to Chocolate too. X

Haha you have to splash out on holiday, I couldn't imagine having to count everything on holiday or dare 4 that matter!!! Iv just been on holiday & did 10lb worth of damage, blaming the cocktails, couldn't keep away haha! X

Haha you have to splash out on holiday, I couldn't imagine having to count everything on holiday or dare 4 that matter!!! Iv just been on holiday & did 10lb worth of damage, blaming the cocktails, couldn't keep away haha! X

Ha ha ha! That was my Main Holiday this year so I was 'happy' with my 2lb Gain! Every other time I've gone away I've lost so it must of been the Puds ;-) x

So yesterday I ruined it!!!! Was good till 730 last night, should have just gone to bed :(

New day, start afresh xx

That's the right attitude to have, we all have days/nights like that, chin up and hopefully today will be better.x

You need to decide on something yummy and warming for dinner ;-) x

Oh I don't know, I'm doing Oliver fish fingers veg & mash but I hate fish fingers :-/ xx

Have u got any Vegetable Fingers? U should buy some Chicken Fingers so you could just sub the Fish ones without him knowing! X

I'm fine thanks Hun trying to get back into the swing of things again lol!
Can't wait for Sunday new set of weeklies woop! Haha! Xx

I look forward to weeklies re starting hehe!!! I'm struggling getting back into it I need to do a food shop!! Gunna go tomoz then I'm back to it xx

Back