Countdown to 5stone loss and my wedding :D

I could... But I don't want to get used to using my dailies on chocolate n going without real food!!! I'd rather be good through week and indulge on a weekend! If that works for me xx

Sounds like a good plan :) I love how ww can be adapted for everyone.x

Morning, yes I am but hope I've lost, I've got from today till fri on just dailies so hoping I get my 2lb xx

Fingers Crossed for you! That's exactly what I used to do with my Weeklies.x

Fingers crossed!!!! I'm dying to have a weigh now & see but I think if I've not lost or put on I'll go maaaaaddd!!!! Xx

Don't do it! Step Away from the Scales! Friday will come around before you know it :) x

Today's food 29/10/13

Weight watchers

B- 2 warburtons 3pp
Butter 1pp

L- 4 custard creams 6pp
2 warburtons 3pp
Butter 1pp
Veg fingers 6pp

D- count on us curry 11pp
Galaxy 6pp

37/37 dailies
49/49 weeklies

I haven't, I'll wait Haha xx

Good Girl! X

Today's food 29/10/13

Weight watchers

B- 2 warburtons 3pp
Butter 1pp

L- 4 custard creams 6pp
2 warburtons 3pp
Butter 1pp
Veg fingers 6pp

D- count on us curry 11pp
Galaxy 6pp

37/37 dailies
49/49 weeklies

Yummy Day :) I love Veg Fingers, so simple but yet so tasty! Have u tried Veg Nuggets? X

Good Girl! X

Yummy Day :) I love Veg Fingers, so simple but yet so tasty! Have u tried Veg Nuggets? X

Morning :)

I haven't yet, but another fave are the mini Kiev balls yum yum!!! Not sure on points yet tho!!

I'm kind of having the same meals as my son, just adapting mine I can't be bothered to make different meals if I'm already cooking! :) xx

Morning :)

I haven't yet, but another fave are the mini Kiev balls yum yum!!! Not sure on points yet tho!!

I'm kind of having the same meals as my son, just adapting mine I can't be bothered to make different meals if I'm already cooking! :) xx

I'm exactly the same! Me and Popsicle always eat the same meals, I'm not running a cafe service! X Up to 117g of those Balls is 6pp so probably not that much different to Fingers? X

I'm exactly the same! Me and Popsicle always eat the same meals, I'm not running a cafe service! X Up to 117g of those Balls is 6pp so probably not that much different to Fingers? X

No might aswell eat same if we can spend the points!! Aww thanks 4 that was gonna work points out once shopping arrives this morning :) x x

No might aswell eat same if we can spend the points!! Aww thanks 4 that was gonna work points out once shopping arrives this morning :) x x

Who do you do it online with? I love food shopping lol x

Usually asda but I left it late & needed shopping today so it's tesco :) xx

Did you get everything you ordered? Were there any substitutions? X

Did you get everything you ordered? Were there any substitutions? X

Yeah for once it was all ok, I used to use tesco every week but they started hitting & missing or just not turning up so I changed to asda & there loads better, but if I don't do it early I can never get a slot so must be popular!!! Cheaper too x

Yeah for once it was all ok, I used to use tesco every week but they started hitting & missing or just not turning up so I changed to asda & there loads better, but if I don't do it early I can never get a slot so must be popular!!! Cheaper too x

I saw that Asda were doing pay £15 and get Unlimited Deliveries so I bet lots of people do that! X

I ate bread at every meal yesterday :-/
Within points but still hope it doesn't affect my loss xx

Mmmmmm Bread! Is it WI tomorrow? X

Back