Butter 1pp
Oil 1pp

S- 20 jelly tots 2pp
Rowntree randoms 4pp
Dairy milk popping candy 7pp

Total 37/37 dailies
7/49 weeklies used.

Added in rest of food!!! Had a sweetie munch tonight :D xxx

Hi chickster, I did enjoy them :) still got lots left so I will have a good weekend with them :) How you doing? X

Didn't lose anything this week though I had a big loss last week. Disappointing when you do the same thing as the previous week.

Karen x

Fried Eggs and Chip Butties sounds yummy! Glad to see you using your Weeklies too :) x Sometimes we just *need* sweets/chocolate. That's the beauty of WW! X

Fried Eggs and Chip Butties sounds yummy! Glad to see you using your Weeklies too :) x Sometimes we just *need* sweets/chocolate. That's the beauty of WW! X

I was having a lazy night, ya know when ya just can't be bothered to cook!! Was really nice & hit the spot!!!

Did feel abit sick after the sweetie sesh tho!!! Think I ate all the sweets coz I knew I could!!!

Hope you have a fab weekend :) I'm decorating so may earn some activity points! :) x

Didn't lose anything this week though I had a big loss last week. Disappointing when you do the same thing as the previous week.

Karen x

Aww if your sticking to it it will catch up, if you had a big loss you could be adjusting, I got told once the body cannot lose weight and change shape at the same time!! Not sure how true it is but it makes sense!!!

You will lose next week, keep going :D xxx

I was having a lazy night, ya know when ya just can't be bothered to cook!! Was really nice & hit the spot!!!

Did feel abit sick after the sweetie sesh tho!!! Think I ate all the sweets coz I knew I could!!!

Hope you have a fab weekend :) I'm decorating so may earn some activity points! :) x

Ooooo earning AP and being productive, I like your thinking ;-) I think the simple dinners are the best, one of my favourites is Quiche, Chips and Spaghetti Hoops or Beans! X

Ooooo earning AP and being productive, I like your thinking ;-) I think the simple dinners are the best, one of my favourites is Quiche, Chips and Spaghetti Hoops or Beans! X

All the skirting boards window sills and windows need scrubbing 1st so I'm thinking that will earn something? Then on with glossing!! I like glossing for about 2 mins then I get bored :-/

Oh they Defo are, I love quiche & beans yum yum!!! another fave is sausage chips & beans yum xxx

Thinking of having a subway today! Not sure on points!!

Usually have chicken breast with cheese lettuce onion gherkin and light mayo

Think it's 6pp for the bread & chicken so would 4pp be enough for the cheese & light mayo?

Thinking of having a subway today! Not sure on points!!

Usually have chicken breast with cheese lettuce onion gherkin and light mayo

Think it's 6pp for the bread & chicken so would 4pp be enough for the cheese & light mayo?

Chicken Breast is 8pp on any bread except Italian Herbs and Cheese which is 9pp. Light Mayo is 2pp. Cheese is 1pp. Remember to add pp for Black Olives and Sweetcorn if you have those. Hope this helps :) x

Ah ok so if I don't have light mayo on & put my own lighter than light mayo on which is 0pp for 15g 9pp would you double that for a foot long xx

Ah ok so if I don't have light mayo on & put my own lighter than light mayo on which is 0pp for 15g 9pp would you double that for a foot long xx

As long as u have American Cheddar? I think that that is the slices one? X

Yeah it is :) can't wait 4 it now, missed breakfast again so I'm hungry now!!

:-D

What's on your menu today xx

I had OSS Sweet Cinnamon for Brekkie, having a Cooked Lunch of Quiche, Chips and 6 Veg, not sure about dinner yet as I probably won't need much! X

Weight watchers

B- none

L- subway footlong chicken 20pp

D- 4x warburtons 6pp
Tuna 3pp
Lll mayo 1pp

Custard cream biscuit x2 3pp

Galaxy caramel 6pp

37/37 dailies

35/49 weeklies

Weight watchers

B- none