Countdown to a fabulous confident ME !!!

red day

bfast: 1 fried egg on nimble toast (2 syns spread & oil)
midmorning: 1 nectarine
lunch: salad with ham and chicken + 1 slice nimble (1 syn for spread) 1 nectarine
dinner:
extras:

Hi there hunni xx

Oh you have got your hands full haven't you? :(

Give yourself a bit of time to adjust to working again...it might take a few weeks to get into a routine that you're happy with, so don't be too hard on yourself! Xx

And kick hubbys butt into gear too! Xx

Blimey, I'm shattered just reading that post :eek:

Hope Harry's feeling a bit better.

You will have to tell your husband exactly what you want him to do. Don't just expect him to do the washing cos the washing baskets full or to carry something up the stairs etc. Men are a bit simple if you just accept that he's one of the kids it makes life a lot easier.

Rely on friends and family for help too. Don't wait for them to offer just ask them for help.

Most impotantly just try and rest whenever you can. Even if you only get 5 minutes in the bath to yourself it will help a bit.

Sorry about the house and I hope something turns up soon for you all :)

thanks guys for your kind words of wisdom, perhaps i was being a little too harsh on my husband - he does work hard, i just think perhaps i've taken on too much with the beauty side of things whilst harry is so young, the point of me trying to make a go of it is to reduce or give up my antisocial shifts 2-9, but all its causing me right now is lots of extra stress :( i must manage my time better !

EE

bfast: 2 nimble toast /marmite (2 syns spread) + shape yogurt
lunch: few slices ham, savoury rice + nectarine
dinner: jacket potato, broccoli & grated cheese, fruit salad
extras: pkt french fries (6 syns?)

im going to set myself a mini 'personal goal a week, and add to it every monday - so this weeks goal is to actually complete my food diary on here every day - have looked back through some old posts and keep forgetting to complete (very convenient, lol)

so here goes :

bfast:
lunch:
dinner:
extras: 2 small handfuls crunchy nut cornflakes ( 6 syns?)

Evening D'lashes x

How are you hun?

And where's tonights post for your food??? ;)

right im back !!! missed you all ;)
yes hands up had bit of a blip .. actually laptop had to go in for repair so diet went to pot a little as didnt have to keep recording what i was eating, made half hearted attempt on paper then sw meeting changed venue - twice and basically can no longer attend as way too far to walk to with the buggy, was just up road when first changed hadnt realised it was only temporary - then she announced might be changing weigh in date too so no good to me as work shifts and thurs was only day could do
oh well .. have 2 choices - give up and pig out and stay this size or put on more forever, or TRY and do slimming world from home .. its going to be EVEN HARDER but going to give it a go - will put money in a jar and if lost my goal of 5lbs a month treat myself to bit makeup, haircut, and eventually smaller items of clothings - thats £20 a month, not to be sniffed at!!!
so im back, and have actually lost 2lbs - dont think through dieting though probably all the excercise now getting at work .. but at least my weight is going in the right direction .. DOWN!!!
so weighing in at 15st11lbs - goal number 1 to lose 10lbs by last day of sept .. logged on to sw web site and this is what it said i could lose, so bring it on .. food diary starting tomorrow :)

Last edited:
right im back !!! missed you all ;)

hey glad you are back wondered where you had got to :D

yes hands up had bit of a blip .. actually laptop had to go in for repair so diet went to pot a little as didnt have to keep recording what i was eating, made half hearted attempt on paper then sw meeting changed venue - twice and basically can no longer attend as way too far to walk to with the buggy, was just up road when first changed hadnt realised it was only temporary - then she announced might be changing weigh in date too so no good to me as work shifts and thurs was only day could do

you did the right thing, you thought about it and came back on here :bliss: well done you :D proud of you as you could have just sneaked off.

oh well .. have 2 choices - give up and pig out and stay this size or put on more forever, or TRY and do slimming world from home .. its going to be EVEN HARDER but going to give it a go - will put money in a jar and if lost my goal of 5lbs a month treat myself to bit makeup, haircut, and eventually smaller items of clothings - thats £20 a month, not to be sniffed at!!!

good iea, lots of money to buy smaller clothes ;)

so im back, and have actually lost 2lbs - dont think through dieting though probably all the excercise now getting at work .. but at least my weight is going in the right direction .. DOWN!!!
so weighing in at 15st11lbs - goal number 1 to lose 10lbs by last day of sept .. logged on to sw web site and this is what it said i could lose, so bring it on .. food diary starting tomorrow :)

Well done :D lots of us do SW from home. I'm just an unsociable cow so prefer not to go to class :8855:

We all kick each others asses :D I actually hand on heart find my lovely lovely friends on here far more use than any meeting. THey've helped me through the hard times, inspired me, encouraged me and given me a kick up the ass if I needed one. They are full of good advice, recipes, fun to be around. Who could ask for more ??

welcome back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ooooooo I mean to say to you, thank you for the quote in your signature I am now the proud owner of a silver bracelet stamped with your lovely quote and the other one I like from imagine 'they may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one' I love it and reminds me of my Dad and it was your quote that inspired me :) xxxxx

aww thanks jackieN .. you're welcome :)
sorry only just seen your 'welcome back' message .. our posts must have crossed

i think some quotes can be so comforting .. im also really into symbolism .. when we lost our baby in 08 the lady who took the funeral service gave fleur a little book called 'waterbugs and dragonflies' a gentle story to help explain death to young children .. it was so comforting and afterwards whenever needed reassurance or comfort we seemed to keep seing 'dragonflies' everywhere it was really strange. then when harry was born 2 months prem by emergency c section, first thing i noticed when i eventually came round was a beautiful dragonfly tattoo on the inside of the midwifes wrist as she adjusted off my mask - i knew straight away harry would be ok! and again when he had a hernea op at 8 weeks old and i had to stay in hospital with him - dragonfly wall stickers above his cot. sorry waffling on,
and prob sound like a crazy woman but really think there is something in it, and if there isnt - well its a comforting coincidence anyhow, lol

need to have good look around few food diaries for some inspiration now, keep eating same food and panicking when run out, lol

Last edited:
red day:
bfast: 2 weetabix, skim milk from allowance
lunch: 2 fried egg on 1 med w.meal (3 syns) + small banana
dinner: chicken stir fry with fry/light , small banana and muller light yog
extras: curly wurly (6 syns) + skim milk in tea

Last edited:
ee

bfast - 1 fried egg on w/meal toast, few beans (2 syns)
midmorning - 2 nectarines
lunch - cold meats and boiled egg salad with 1 tbsp coleslaw (2 syns?)
midafternoon - small banana
dinner - mushrooms (frylight) on 1 wmeals toast & muller light yog (1 syn)
extras - milk from allowance
3 squashes (3 syns)

total around 8 syns :)

Hi D'Lashes,

Foods looking nice hunni, how are you doing? Xx

Hey,

Long time, no diet!! lol

How're you doing? I had to take a break from everything as I have had some major hassles going on but i'm planning to get back in the slimming loss saddle and was just wondering how you were doing yourself.

Hope you are well and work's going okay.

Hope your lovely babies are well too xxx

Back