Countdown to Attack !!

Winnie lol your doing it right as the saying goes fail to prepare, prepare to fail. Your going do well x

- oh bloomin hell I know !! !! I have already broken my vow of no further posts ! X
As soon as i start i know there is no going back - which is why i am delaying it !

In a practical sense I everything in place ready to start, it is just my head space. Today I am going to sit down & write down motivational thoughts / plans to encourage me to start tomorrow.

I am not going to quit before I start !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X

THANKYOU Alottolose !

Ok I've made a start X
with Ham omlette and a cuppa tea with skimmed milk & sweetner X X NO SALT :0)
used black pepper and it was actually very nice

Wheeeeeeeyyyyyyyy your now an official Dukaneer well done on making the best decision ever xxx good luck x

:)))))))) x

EXCELLENT :D!!

I find dill and black pepper help a lot with the lack of salt :) as I said smoked mackerel is also sorta salty if you need a fix :)

how many days attack Winnie?

Sarah xx

6 days !!! XX XX
I used black pepper on my omlette & it was gr8 X
I am going to get some smoked mackerel today X

Keep up the water intake it will help with getting into ketosis and limiting the side effects x

Also good to add a daily multi-vitamin supplement xx

Good on you Winnie for starting, the 6 days will fly by :) x

this is the first question chrisr xx lol ! X

Can I have sugar free jelly on Attack ?? XX XX

And another question :)

Am I allowed cottage cheese with onion & chive ??

Thanks

Hi Winnie

Sugar free jelly is allowed on all phases.

'Onions and chives' should be fine, it's the fat content that counts. As low as you can get (5% being the maximum).

P x

Very much appreciated X

Best to buy the low fat ones and add your own onions and chives, that's what I do, I also add dill and salmon trimmings. Mmmmm.x

fab i will try that XX XX

As today is day 1 - I am now going to start a new thread called Winnie's Dukan Diary X
Hope to see you all there :)

Definately meet you at your diary! LOL You see Winnie you asked questions and someone else popped up and answered - Its a brilliant forum couldnt have lost what Ive lost without the help and support on here. Before you know it Winnie your first phase will be finished and you will be in the second phase of this brilliant diet :)

ohh x
I am SO frustrated - i am trying to edit my signature by adding my weight loss ticker from ticker factory - it keeps saying invalid ??
Any ideas whats going wrong ??
X

Back