Countdown to Christmas. Weight loss aims ?

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
The clock is ticking and the weeks are flying, so not too far away now!

For me I would like to loose these last few pounds and be at my new target of 10 stone!! :party0038:

My old WW target was 10st 7lbs, but would like to go that little bit further, so can allow for the Christmas indulgences. :party0011:

Deb x

my target is to lose at least 10lbs by Xmas day... I would be a VERY happy bunny!!

xx

my target is to lose at least 10lbs by Xmas day... I would be a VERY happy bunny!!

xx

hi Jools

10lbs by Christmas is so very doo-able. :D If you can stick to whichever plan you are following up to then, just think how much more you will enjoy christmas :)

9 weeks of being on plan is all its going to take. You can do it.

Deb x

I would love love love to lose a stone for xmas, looooove to!! And now I'm back at my meetings I intend to do just that! ;)

Me too! I'd love a stone off between now and christmas, more room for wine, turkey, wine, pud and wine :D
xx

Id like to lose 17lbs between now & Christmas that would take my weight loss to 9stone 1lbs since I started in Jan... I want it to be 9.1 so I can say Ive lost OVER 9 stone :giggle:

And I know you'll do it love!
xx

I would love to lose a stone by xmas but as i have never done WW before i don't really know if that's achievable, hopefully it is.

I would like to have a stone off by xmas.
Then power on to Goal by Feb!!!! However this cant happen until I start following the Diet properly!!!!

I would like to have a stone off by xmas.
Then power on to Goal by Feb!!!! However this cant happen until I start following the Diet properly!!!!
bo_lady I'm the same.

I'd love to have a stone off for Christmas, but my goal is a long way off. Again, I'd need to do the diet properly too.

Think I may have to start a diary on here to try and keep myself on track.

I want to have lost another stone for Christmas or at least be under 15st :D Even 14st 13.5lb would do.. so long as it's 14 something lol

Back