Countdown to holiday weigh-ins

I cracked and had bacon & eggs. No carbs but still feel bad about coming off plan before I intended to. Planned meal out is next Sunday & I was hoping to keep 100% until then. Never bother, have to dust myself down and get back on the Exante Wagon.

Don't worry!! Forget it and move on :) I have 4 days till my night off, so I'm holding out til then! Just watching "half ton teen" for some thinspiration!!

Week 3 and another 3lbs off. Dont feel so bad for veering off track for bacon and eggs now! Final push until Christmas with the week of food packs that I have left. Exante is really tough though and I'm not sure if I will restart after the break or join Weight Watchers in the new year. Decisions, decisions.

Week 4 - STS. Not good but I'm ok with that at this time of year as haven't been on track this week. Just far too much temptation about and too man functions to attend. Think it will be the new year before I'm 'in the zone' again. Best wishes for the festive season folks x

Have a happy Christmas SN 'see' you next year xx

That's fab. Well Done, you.

Oh dear must get back on track, not stopped by here since before Christmas. I have only lost a couple more pounds since Exante in December, put on a bit over the festive season then lost that again and lost a bit more from being more active. Time to get onto a plan again. I have some exante products so I will be starting again in the next few days.

Back