Countdown to my big 30

Emmamb

Silver Member
Hi...I don't post on here as much as I should but today I've decided to set my date for getting to target which is 55 weeks from today-my 30th birthday!
I weigh 17 stone 5lb today and have already lost 38lb (2stone 10lb) and would like another 6 stone 5lb off to get to my target weight. A long way (weigh) to go but I think totally do able if I'm focussed :)

Feeling very motivated today-cinema tonight cos it's my wedding anniversary but think I'm gonna stick to a diet coke and avoid the popcorn :D

Hi, i just wanted to say hello, and good luck, i think if you're focused you can definitely do that for your 30th.

Have a lovely anniversary

Well I fell off the wagon-and it reversed over me-then dragged me up the street by my hair but anyway I'm back and back on it after putting on 1lb-which could have been a hell of a lot worse!
I've started running again and I've been 100% today so hopefully it will continue. 5lb away from my 3stone!! xx

1lb is that all? Definitely could have been far far worse.

Good to have you back with us Hun.

Onto day 3 :) got 'friends' coming round this afternoon-I can't stand them and it's gonna take all my will power not to punch her lol but anyway I'm gonna cook chicken kebabs instead of getting take away later :)

WI on weds so on the home straight now. Sneaky peak at the scales shows a loss so hopefully 3 stone award will b mine by next week :)

Aaaaagh off to weigh in at the doctors v shortly-my doctor is on holiday so have to see someone else which means different scales!! :(

Back