Countdown to my wedding! Diary of a foody!

CottonF

Hi, I am getting married in May and would like to look my best for my big day. I have been doing slimming world for about four weeks now and have lost 6lb in that time. I am really please with the loss so far, as I'm a huge foody and it has taken me a bit of time to adjust to my new way of eating.

I have decided to post on here a list each day of what I am going to eat for the following day. Hopefully this will help me keep track of what I'm eating without slipping up and reaching for the biscuit tin!

So today goes like this.
Friday 22nd Feb EE day
Breakfast Muller yoghurt with extra blueberries
Lunch Salad tuna, peppers, tomatoes, eggs
Dinner Jacket potato with cheese(HEXA), beans and veg
HEXA cheese
HEXB alpen light bars
Snacks banana, tomatoes, apple
Syns 2.5 milk in tea

Today is as follows:-

EE Day
Breakfast: Muller light yoghurt with cut up banana.
Lunch: Salad leaves, peppers, cucumber, tomatoes, picked onions, two boiled eggs and a tin of tuna in spring water.
Dinner: Jacket potato with beans and salad leaves, cucumber, peppers.
Snacks: Mid morning - cottage cheese and tomatoes, mid afternoon - alpen light bar HEXB, evening - alpen light bar HEXB
Syns: hot chocolate before bed.
HEXA: milk
HEXB: alpen light bars.

I haven't had the chance to get on here for the past couple of days. But I'm back today!
So here goes: -
Green day
Breakfast: Ready brek (4.5 syns) with semi skimmed milk (HEXA)
Lunch: Mug shot
Dinner: Quorn chicken with pasta, tinned tomatoes, mushrooms, peppers, leeks and 2 slices 400g wholemeal bread (HEXB) cheese (HEXA) and cooked in a bit of EV olive oil (HEXB)
Snacks: Apple and banana
Syns: Ready brek (4.5) dash milk for tea (2)

Back