Countdown to my wedding

Hello :)

I am getting married too, albeit not until 2016, but I understand how you feel

Here to subscribe and support you in looking amazing in your dress!

xxxx

Hello lunchtime!

Attachments

• image-3996083304.jpg
    image-3996083304.jpg
    521.1 KB · Views: 42
just had an alpen light with a cup of coffee, lush afternoon snack! so another 3.5 sins.

making weekly remining to use of 67. Not bad going into the weekend, especially on a weekend where i havent much planned, so nice to think i can have a treat :)

Morning all!

Happy Saturday, wooooo!

Hope everyone has nice plans for the weekend? Mine is a very chilled one, much needed R&R after my bug. Might even try to go for a walk or bike ride this weekend...or both!!

Swi on scales say 11.3 still. Grr. Move...MOVE!! Lol!

Plan for today: back to EE

B - mango muller Greek 0.5, banana

L - brunchy type lunch, bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, toasted roll - heb

D - steak, actifry wedges (2 for oil), grilled toms, mush, peas. Homemade sauce au poivre from sauces book. Red wine, I'm going to allow for 2 glasses even though I might only have 1! (12)

Sins - 14.5

Sins for week remaining 48.5

I was stuck at 11.3 for ages and then boom down into the 10s! Be patient and it will happen! :D xx

Ok...so yesterday may have gone a little off plan...!!! OH and I went to the local for 'one drink' to discover they had bands/BBQ/and real ale festival! So of course we sampled several and had pizza on the way home. Whoops! Still, it was one of those impromptu nights which wS great fun. Sins are wiped for the week and I'll be doing RED until wi weds morning...

B-none, still too full of ale and pizza!
L-cheese & ham toastie, (hea&heb) banana, apple
D-salmon, lemon & dill sauce from saucy secrets book, cabbage, carrots, broccoli

Hea-milk for tea and cheese
Heb-wholemeal bread, 2 x alpen light

Ok...so yesterday may have gone a little off plan...!!! OH and I went to the local for 'one drink' to discover they had bands/BBQ/and real ale festival! So of course we sampled several and had pizza on the way home. Whoops! Still, it was one of those impromptu nights which wS great fun. Sins are wiped for the week and I'll be doing RED until wi weds morning... B-none, still too full of ale and pizza! L-cheese & ham toastie, (hea&heb) banana, apple D-salmon, lemon & dill sauce from saucy secrets book, cabbage, carrots, broccoli Hea-milk for tea and cheese Heb-wholemeal bread, 2 x alpen light

Sounds like a lovely afternoon out, we also had pizza on the way home last night, whoops! But feeling fine this morning, line drawn...move on :)

Monday again, how quickly they roll around! Still, nice short week at work for me this week as i have Thur and Fri off - yay :)

Red day for me again, scales have gone up after naughty weekend, usual for me for a monday, so working to get them down again! Story of my life!!

B - alpen light (0.5 heb), banana
s - apple
L - chicken and bns salad, melon, mango and strawberries, muller greek - 0.5
D - meatballs with courgette 'pasta', Parmesan (hea).

will have my other alpen light during the day, and other hea will be milk for hot drinks. I dont think i will be using my other Heb today as no need for it...

Thinking about gym tonight, still not 100% so not sure i have the energy, but lets see how the day goes. Beginning to annoy me now this flipping cold!

Have a good day x

Monday again, how quickly they roll around! Still, nice short week at work for me this week as i have Thur and Fri off - yay :)

Red day for me again, scales have gone up after naughty weekend, usual for me for a monday, so working to get them down again! Story of my life!!

B - alpen light (0.5 heb), banana
s - apple
L - chicken and bns salad, melon, mango and strawberries, muller greek - 0.5
D - meatballs with courgette 'pasta', Parmesan (hea).

will have my other alpen light during the day, and other hea will be milk for hot drinks. I dont think i will be using my other Heb today as no need for it...

Thinking about gym tonight, still not 100% so not sure i have the energy, but lets see how the day goes. Beginning to annoy me now this flipping cold!

Have a good day x

Monday's definitely come around quicker than any other day!!! Are you starting to feel any better?

I didnt dare try the scales this morning - as it's naughty to sneaky peek (this doesn't normally put me off any other day, but when I have been a little naughty it's a very convincing argument haha!!) x

Mmmm jealous of your meatballs tonight!

I cant wait! extra lean pork and beef mince, with garlic, onion, chilli, herbs etc etc.. Then we make a big pot of sauce with loads of superfree thrown in. Yummers! Havent made the courgette 'spaghetti' before, so will report back on how we find it!

I cant wait! extra lean pork and beef mince, with garlic, onion, chilli, herbs etc etc.. Then we make a big pot of sauce with loads of superfree thrown in. Yummers! Havent made the courgette 'spaghetti' before, so will report back on how we find it!
definitely let us know what it's like, I have seen it online quite a bit and am dying to know what it's like! Perfect for red days

Good morning peeps!

The sun has got his hat back on, yay! Loving a sunny drive to work. Not loving the work part so much but hey ho - today is my Thursday :)

Sophie - the Courgette 'spaghetti' was fab. So yum and defo a keeper on a red day from now on. Give it a bash!

Today is an EE day for me. Going for dinner with the girls from work, menu perused and healthy choice made already! I may have a tipple, but it will be a gin & slim rather than a wine. WI tomorrow, i feel a STS coming. Bah as i know this week / weekend is going to be lavish as its my bday and we are away. good thing is i have a few days off so can hit the gym for some good body magic and that might offset?! Lets hope!

Today goes something like this...

B - 2 weetabix, skim milk, banana - Hea & Heb
L - Pea and bacon soup (from soups book using bacon rather than ham - adds such a lovely flavour), Melon & strawbs, FF yogurt
S - apple, pear
D - (eating out) Smoked chicken salad, chicken, mango, leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, will ask for dressing on the side, so will just season with salt and pepper. Perhaps a gin & tonic - 2.5

Sins - 2.5. Will add on if there seems to be any hidden naughties in the salad.
sins for week. -XXXX!!!!

Have a good one x

Hello all

Bit late with my post today, been a bit busy! Sts on scales, Pah! One day -actually no, one evening off plan and no loss! Grr! Going to be a tough week as away for the weekend (it's my birthday sat!) so probs a sts next week too :(
Still, birthday only once a year and hitting the gym again now I'm better :)

EE today for me:

B- 1 toast (heb), 2 poached egg, bacon, huge mushroom
L-chicken salad, mixed leaves, toms, onion, giant Cous Cous, roasted veg -say 4 as I'm sure there was a bit of oil in there
S-yogurt, ww cake bar-3, millionaires bite -3
D-pulled pork (immense!) bns wedges, corn, salad, teaspoon mayo -1

Sins today - 11

Today's dins -yum!

Attachments

• image-4062264701.jpg
    image-4062264701.jpg
    653.5 KB · Views: 30
Back