Countdown to my wedding

Hello all Bit late with my post today, been a bit busy! Sts on scales, Pah! One day -actually no, one evening off plan and no loss! Grr! Going to be a tough week as away for the weekend (it's my birthday sat!) so probs a sts next week too :( Still, birthday only once a year and hitting the gym again now I'm better :) EE today for me: B- 1 toast (heb), 2 poached egg, bacon, huge mushroom L-chicken salad, mixed leaves, toms, onion, giant Cous Cous, roasted veg -say 4 as I'm sure there was a bit of oil in there S-yogurt, ww cake bar-3, millionaires bite -3 D-pulled pork (immense!) bns wedges, corn, salad, teaspoon mayo -1 Sins today - 11 Today's dins -yum!

Dinner looks amazing again!!

It is so annoying isn't it when you get one night off plan and bang goes the week!! I'm headed the same way (or worse) this week, so you are not alone!!!

So what's planned for the birthday weekend? X

Morning!

It was so yum Hun, the pork had been in the sc all day so smelt divine when I walked through the door, Mmm!

The boy is taking me away Saturday, not sure where we are going but v looking forward to it! Leaving sat morn and back sun eve. Off work till Tuesday so enjoying a long weekend :)

Just having brekkie and will hit the gym shortly. Going to spend a good few hours there, so fueling with porridge!

Today is a red day

B- porridge, skim milk, nuts & honey. Hea, heb &4 sins
L-scrambled egg with ham, tomato, mushroom and onion, but like a de-constructed omelette! Will add a hea of cheese on top, yum!
S-apple, pear
D-lamb kebab skewers, bns wedges, mixed salad, ww pitta -heb

Sins planned -4

Will update with ex post gym

Enjoy the sun xx

Gym done:

30 min x train
20 min stepper
15 min cycle
Arm, leg weights, sit ups and stretches.
Walking to hairdresser this Arvo so that's another 3mile round trip. 760 cals so far burned today, so will hopefully be close to 1000 by the time the walk is added :)

Just had my scrambled egg, looks not the best I know, but scrummy and perfect protein post workout

Messed up scrambled egg-3 egg, ham, tomato, onion, mushroom and a hea of cheese

Attachments

• image-3464865731.jpg
    image-3464865731.jpg
    507.1 KB · Views: 28
The scrambled egg was lunch!! V yum and filling as I was starving after workout! I love porridge for brekkie. Occasionally have a yogurt like you, but generally I'm a cereal / porridge fiend!

Thanks Hun, look forward to telling you all about it (and the naughty ness!) when I'm back!

X

How exciting! Then you can tell me all about your weekend! Imagine we both got surprised by the same place...now that would be spooky!!

3.15m done, another 252 cals to add so a lovely 1012 burned today. How many can I burn on the 16m walk tomorrow I ask myself..

Enjoy your eves mini-mins'ers

Xx

How exciting! Then you can tell me all about your weekend! Imagine we both got surprised by the same place...now that would be spooky!! 3.15m done, another 252 cals to add so a lovely 1012 burned today. How many can I burn on the 16m walk tomorrow I ask myself.. Enjoy your eves mini-mins'ers Xx

Check you out, definitely back on track with your gyming now you've beat being poorly :) x

Morning!

Yes Hun-back in the game! Pushing it to even out my naughty weekend ahead!

Just back from a 16 mile training walk, was tough towards the end, but 4hr, 2mins, well- that's not to be sniffed at if I say so myself! 1451 cals done!

Another red day for me, looks something like this..

B-porridge, skim milk, banana, nuts & honey. A&b + 4sins
L-chicken breast in ww pitta (b) with salad, xl mayo-2 (pic below!)
D- salmon fillet, cabbage, broccoli and asparagus, lemon & fill sauce (from sauces book)

Sins-6

Exercise -16 miles

Happy start to the weekend All!

Attachments

• image-1530874495.jpg
    image-1530874495.jpg
    591.7 KB · Views: 25
Good morning!

I'll only be posting breakfast today, and then I'm off with my beloved for a night away, which will involve lots of birthday naughties! Yay! Will be on it like a car bonnet from Monday again, starting with a spin class first thing.

Today is, well - you pick a colour!!! Ha! I've no idea where we are going, what we are doing or what we are eating-so I might be good, I might be bad. But g&t's will have some involvement :)

B-2 x toast from 400g loaf, smoked salmon, spinach, poached egg x2

Happy birthday me and happy Saturday wonderful people xxx

Good morning! I'll only be posting breakfast today, and then I'm off with my beloved for a night away, which will involve lots of birthday naughties! Yay! Will be on it like a car bonnet from Monday again, starting with a spin class first thing. Today is, well - you pick a colour!!! Ha! I've no idea where we are going, what we are doing or what we are eating-so I might be good, I might be bad. But g&t's will have some involvement :) B-2 x toast from 400g loaf, smoked salmon, spinach, poached egg x2 Happy birthday me and happy Saturday wonderful people xxx

Happy birthday lady!!!! Have a fantastic weekend, can't wait to hear all about it!!

Snap on the spinning class....thought it was a good idea when I booked it Thursday haha :) x

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful night away! :) xxxx

Morning all!

Had such a wonderful day yesterday, was whisked away to Leeds and we had a great day / night! Currently chilling in the hotel before we go for breakfast.

Added up my sins for yesterday and I think 60 easily covers the naughties! Going to keep it low for the next few days to balance out and *hopefully*, the gym work should counteract too. We shall see.

Will update later when I have an idea of what I'm eating today!

Xx

Ooh sounds like a great weekend! Lucky lady! xxxx

It was brill Hun, thank you.

Back on it today 100%

B-porridge, skim milk, banana, honey & nuts -hea, heb & 4sins
L-hmmm, haven't quite decided yet! At home so will find something. Maybe a tuna jacket with salad?
D-prawn linguine, made with quark, chilli, garlic, lime and coriander. Green beans, broccoli.

Sins. 4 so far

E-going to go for a nice bike ride.

good morning!

Its not, its a modified Jamie Oliver receipe to make it SW friendly. Was made initially with creme fraiche, but i make it with FF greek yogurt instead for a creamy sauce.

Cook the garlic and chilli in a pan (can add chorizo - is v yum if you do!) whilst boiling the pasta. Add prawns to garlic and chilli. Once pasta has boiled, add to the prawns / garlic pan and give a good stir. Remove from the heat and squeeze in juice of a lime and the FF yog. Garnish with coriander. Its lush! We also added peas and sweetcorn to the pasta pan and served with loads of veg, is so yum and feels decadant even though it isnt as its so creamy.

Today is another red day for me, here is goes...

B - 3 weetabix & skim milk (1.5HEB & Hea)
S - mango & kiwi
L - chicken salad, ww yog, apple
S - alepn light (0.5 Heb)
D - Spiced baked cod, cabbage, broccoli, mange tout.

E - 60 mins body jam

sins - 0 so far, keeping low still post weekend.

Happy tuesday peeps xx

Last edited:
Going to have to try that pasta dish!!

Back