Countdown to my wedding

Eek this wedding talk is getting me super excited! I have just under 2 years until mine so just currently venue hunting, but I have lots of ideas and loving it so far :) xxxx

Eek this wedding talk is getting me super excited! I have just under 2 years until mine so just currently venue hunting, but I have lots of ideas and loving it so far :) xxxx

Wedding talk is also getting me excited. I need to start buying things but find myself getting overwhelmed by all the choices!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wedding talk is also getting me excited. I need to start buying things but find myself getting overwhelmed by all the choices! Sent from my Nexus 5 using MiniMins.com mobile app

There is so much isn't there! I'm determined to seek out some bargains!

Morning ladies!!

It is exciting isn't it? I'm loving all the planning and arranging and researching and all that jazz! We are making quite a bit, invites, centre pieces etc and I've got a few craft projects on the go. I am, by nature, NOT a crafty person, I aspire to be one! So I'm enjoying making things but it doesn't come easy! Lol!

Can't wait to see my dress! My mil to be is doing my bm alterations, so they start in a few weeks (I have 4 bm's, so she is seeing 2 in sept, 2 in oct and can take her time to do the sewing. She is also doing my cake, the woman is like a one stop wedding shop! She's fab :)

Had a great time last night and I 100% over estimated the dish at 10 sins! It was so yummy, really good night. I'll keep it as 10 sins for the meal though as rather over estimate than under.

Today is ee again

B -bacon roll - heb
L- quorn burger, 2 sausage, pork steak, lamb kebab, salad - 5. Other roll -herb, cheese in burger - hea

Wine-12

Total sins 17
sins for week - 62/105
Off to gym in a bit, there is a 10:45 spin class so will do that and 1/2 hour cross trainer.

Adios lovelies xxx

Last edited:
Morning ladies!! It is exciting isn't it? I'm loving all the planning and arranging and researching and all that jazz! We are making quite a bit, invites, centre pieces etc and I've got a few craft projects on the go. I am, by nature, NOT a crafty person, I aspire to be one! So I'm enjoying making things but it doesn't come easy! Lol! Can't wait to see my dress! My mil to be is doing my bm alterations, so they start in a few weeks (I have 4 bm's, so she is seeing 2 in sept, 2 in oct and can take her time to do the sewing. She is also doing my cake, the woman is like a one stop wedding shop! She's fab :) Had a great time last night and I 100% over estimated the dish at 10 sins! It was so yummy, really good night. I'll keep it as 10 sins for the meal though as rather over estimate than under. Today is ee again B -porridge, skim milk, banana, nuts & honey (hea, heb &4s) L- out, I think it will be the seared tuna with fettuccine & pesto (6 for pesto and a bit of oil??) It's a 3pm lunch out, so probs won't eat later. Off to gym in a bit, there is a 10:45 spin class so will do that and 1/2 hour cross trainer. Adios lovelies xxx

Dinner sounds tasty!! Hope you have a great weekend x

So complete change of plan! We are now having a BBQ instead of going out to lunch so have just nipped to supermarket to stock up!!

Instead of the tuna fettuccine, I will instead be having quoin burgers (free!)' heck chicken Italia sausages - 0.5s per sausage, Chinese pork steak, 1s each (I believe) and a lamb kebab!! So let's call today a red day!!!

lower sins all round and removal of that damned dessert temptation! I have bought a couple of bottles of low alcohol / sin rose too, which are 12 sins per bottle, so can have a few tipples. So let's say sins for the day will be roughly 15 (wine, sausage x2' and 1 pork steak). Will have the meat sweats after that!!

Morning minis!

Happy Sunday, hope it's not too rainy / flooded where you are? We had lots of rain in the night but has subsided now.

Had a lovely time with our friends at the BBQ, went over sins as I indulged in some cheesecake they bought over (damn you sweet tooth!) but on the whole it wasn't too awful and I'm covered by what is in the 'bank'!

Today is ee again, we had a nice lay in so just 2 meals as brekkie is late.

B - porridge, skim milk, banana, blueberries, sweetener. (Hea & heb)

L/d - Roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots & parsnips (done in actifry), broccoli. Gravy -2, oil in actifry-3

Sins - gravy 2, oil 3.

Sins for week-44/105

Ex, going for a training walk, will be at least 12 miles. Need to just pop and buy a waterproof jacket first! Been meaning to get one for a while, this rain has spurred me to go and get it! Oh is coming with me on the walk, ahh, quality time away from TV / phones / tinterweb web :)

Last edited:
So complete change of plan! We are now having a BBQ instead of going out to lunch so have just nipped to supermarket to stock up!! Instead of the tuna fettuccine, I will instead be having quoin burgers (free!)' heck chicken Italia sausages - 0.5s per sausage, Chinese pork steak, 1s each (I believe) and a lamb kebab!! So let's call today a red day!!! lower sins all round and removal of that damned dessert temptation! I have bought a couple of bottles of low alcohol / sin rose too, which are 12 sins per bottle, so can have a few tipples. So let's say sins for the day will be roughly 15 (wine, sausage x2' and 1 pork steak). Will have the meat sweats after that!!

Sounds like an effective change of plan Hun :) xxxx

Morning minis! Happy Sunday, hope it's not too rainy / flooded where you are? We had lots of rain in the night but has subsided now. Had a lovely time with our friends at the BBQ, went over sins as I indulged in some cheesecake they bought over (damn you sweet tooth!) but on the whole it wasn't too awful and I'm covered by what is in the 'bank'! Today is ee again, we had a nice lay in so just 2 meals as brekkie is late. B - porridge, skim milk, banana, blueberries, sweetener. (Hea & heb) L/d - Roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots & parsnips (done in actifry), broccoli. Gravy -2, oil in actifry-3 Sins - gravy 2, oil 3. Sins for week-44/105 Ex, going for a training walk, will be at least 12 miles. Need to just pop and buy a waterproof jacket first! Been meaning to get one for a while, this rain has spurred me to go and get it! Oh is coming with me on the walk, ahh, quality time away from TV / phones / tinterweb web :)

The walk sounds good! How was it? xxxx

Morning all

Happy Monday - again! They come round oh so quick! its now just over 5 months to the wedding - OMG!!

I sneaked a peak at the scales today, and despite (i think!) sticking to plan, gyming etc etc, they havent budged since weds! GAHHH! I know not to pay attention and its Wednesdays WI that counts, but its v annoying. I am going to stick to SW another week, then I may revert back to counting points as I know that works for me. We shall see, but something has to give..

Today is another Red day:

B - 35g muesli, red grapes, raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, ww yog - Heb
L - Tuna & egg salad, melon, pink lady apple
S - apple, Banana (pre-gym)
D - Thai turkey burgers, salad, roll - other HEB, coleslaw - 4

HEa - milk for drinks

Ex - Trying a new class '24' which is a HIIT 30 min class, so that should be good. Then will do either 60 mins body combat, or x-trainer and treadmill and arm weights.

Sins for day - 4

sins for week - 40/105

Morning lady!! These scales are so frustrating arent they.... I'm considering a change of plan, but i just dont know to what!! I am trying for a couple of weeks to be 100% to plan and will see what happens.....

Anyway happy monday, and only 5 months to go, how exciting!!!! x

Morning lady!! These scales are so frustrating arent they.... I'm considering a change of plan, but i just dont know to what!! I am trying for a couple of weeks to be 100% to plan and will see what happens.....

Anyway happy monday, and only 5 months to go, how exciting!!!! x

Good morning chick!

I did WW online in the lead up to my hols last year and lost 19lb in 9 weeks. I enjoyed the points, and counting, but thought id try something different this time, but i dont feel like i am doing that well and havent got time to mess around! I have actually done my points for today and it would be 27 (I am on / was on 26 a day) so not drastically different. I think some days though I have more food than I perhaps need and my portions might have creeped up... Hmm...

I think I will switch back to points the more I think on it. Was nice to have a break from counting, but with the months whizzing past, its really time to get dropping the lbs and I have never done so well as I did those 9 weeks online WW! Will still keep posting my diary though :)

Good luck with what you decide hun xxx

Good morning chick!

I did WW online in the lead up to my hols last year and lost 19lb in 9 weeks. I enjoyed the points, and counting, but thought id try something different this time, but i dont feel like i am doing that well and havent got time to mess around! I have actually done my points for today and it would be 27 (I am on / was on 26 a day) so not drastically different. I think some days though I have more food than I perhaps need and my portions might have creeped up... Hmm...

I think I will switch back to points the more I think on it. Was nice to have a break from counting, but with the months whizzing past, its really time to get dropping the lbs and I have never done so well as I did those 9 weeks online WW! Will still keep posting my diary though :)

Good luck with what you decide hun xxx

Hmm I might have a look in to the WW thing ... it still seems a healthy way to go, and may help my portion control which has always been an issue. It's kind of something SW doesn't really help me with - I know when I am full, but if it's tasty I just keep eating because it's syn free!! I considered other's like Slim fast etc as they realy would limit what I ate, but I am still not convinced that's healthy, and even if it was, would it all just fly back on!! Decisions, decisions.... xx

I've had a little look through your diary hun and ALL I can think of is that you have a decent amount of bread. I know that you have it as your HEB but I do wonder if you cut it out you would see a difference? Only a suggestion as it worked for me :) xxxx.

I've had a little look through your diary hun and ALL I can think of is that you have a decent amount of bread. I know that you have it as your HEB but I do wonder if you cut it out you would see a difference? Only a suggestion as it worked for me :) xxxx.

Thanks Jessy for your help x

Morning all

Well, omg. The HIIT class I did last night-so hard!! My word! Brill, but tough and I think I'm reasonably fit! One to do again for sure!! I hurt today, a lot!

As mentioned, I'm going to be 'pointing up' my diaries moving forwards, I think it's better suited for me. I've got a really busy weekend again, so hopefully it won't affect anything?

Diary for today-26 pp

B-35g oats, ww yog, blueberries, raspberries. -4
L-chicken salad, melon, banana-5
S-apple
D-salmon fillet, 50g Brown rice, broccoli & carrots-12
Milk for day -1
So far 22/26. Will possibly have a latte (3) or a cereal bar to use up a few more

Ex-45min balance, 45 min spin

Xx

Well done on doing the HIIT class, I have a HIIT routine coming up in my workout program and I'm not looking forward to it. Last time it took me 3 days to recover from it! Food looks really good for today, even though I have no idea about the PP system!

Well done on doing the HIIT class, I have a HIIT routine coming up in my workout program and I'm not looking forward to it. Last time it took me 3 days to recover from it! Food looks really good for today, even though I have no idea about the PP system!

It was brill but oh my, so hard!! I was willing the session to be over halfway through and it was only 24 minutes!! lol!! :)

Back