Countdown to my wedding

Food sounding great :) and food wise do what is best for you :) PP worked for me too but it wasn't a lifestyle I could easily keep up xxxx

Sounds like a good day again, and this HIIT class sounds interesting...I don't think it's something my gym currently offers! They have just added in GRIT classes, and I was going to try one, but I am not going to lie I saw the people come out of it before my spinning class last week, and they looked like they may have been scarred for life!! The gym also does body balance, pump and combat so maybe worth a try to mix things up a bit!! x

Morning!

I love combat / attack etc. I used to do pump but I can't anymore as I have a back issue. Gutted as it's such a good class.

I cannot explain how much I hurt today! Good hurt but omg. Turning over in bed in the night was hard!! No pain, no gain...right?!

Went to see the inbetweeners 2 last night, v funny and v gross in places as expected!! Worth a watch.

Haven't weighted yet, after the snek peak I'm not expecting much, sigh, but here is the diary for the day!

26pp per day
49 weekly pp

B-1 x toast, 2 poached egg, large flat mushroom -7
L- ww carrot & lentil soup, petit pan, yogurt, melon & grapes -6
S- apple
D- 50g pasta, 3 heck Italia chicken sausages, passata, garlic, onion, mush, spinach, tesco light choices garlic bread x2 slice. Green beans. -13

Milk for day -1
27/26 & 1 weekly
48 weekly remaining

It's the hump day, woooo! Xx

Morning! I love combat / attack etc. I used to do pump but I can't anymore as I have a back issue. Gutted as it's such a good class. I cannot explain how much I hurt today! Good hurt but omg. Turning over in bed in the night was hard!! No pain, no gain...right?! Went to see the inbetweeners 2 last night, v funny and v gross in places as expected!! Worth a watch. Haven't weighted yet, after the snek peak I'm not expecting much, sigh, but here is the diary for the day! 26pp per day 49 weekly pp B-1 x toast, 2 poached egg, large flat mushroom -7 L- ww carrot & lentil soup, petit pan, yogurt, melon & grapes -6 S- apple D- 50g pasta, 3 heck Italia chicken sausages, passata, garlic, onion, mush, spinach, tesco light choices garlic bread x2 slice. Green beans. -13 Milk for day -1 27/26 & 1 weekly 48 weekly remaining It's the hump day, woooo! Xx

Food sounds yummy :)

I really want to see the inbetweeners film! xxxx

Morning!

I love combat / attack etc. I used to do pump but I can't anymore as I have a back issue. Gutted as it's such a good class.

I cannot explain how much I hurt today! Good hurt but omg. Turning over in bed in the night was hard!! No pain, no gain...right?!

Went to see the inbetweeners 2 last night, v funny and v gross in places as expected!! Worth a watch.

Haven't weighted yet, after the snek peak I'm not expecting much, sigh, but here is the diary for the day!

26pp per day
49 weekly pp

B-1 x toast, 2 poached egg, large flat mushroom -7
L- ww carrot & lentil soup, petit pan, yogurt, melon & grapes -6
S- apple
D- 50g pasta, 3 heck Italia chicken sausages, passata, garlic, onion, mush, spinach, tesco light choices garlic bread x2 slice. Green beans. -13

Milk for day -1
27/26 & 1 weekly
48 weekly remaining

It's the hump day, woooo! Xx

So whats combat like - what sort of things do you do? I can see from the posters it burns a lot of calories so I am really tempted!!

Dinner looks tasty tonight!! xx

So whats combat like - what sort of things do you do? I can see from the posters it burns a lot of calories so I am really tempted!!

Dinner looks tasty tonight!! xx

Its all punching, kicking (the air, not people!!) and a mix of boxing, muai thai and karate etc. Its such fun and a great way to take out agression at the end of a stressful day! :)

Its all punching, kicking (the air, not people!!) and a mix of boxing, muai thai and karate etc. Its such fun and a great way to take out agression at the end of a stressful day! :)

This sounds good! I think pump is more weight orientated isn't it? I might give them a go and stop being a chicken - I need to make sure I keep mixing stuff up otherwise I stand the risk of getting bored! x

Yes, pump is all weights, it's a great toning class though and more muscle mass = more cals burned even at rest! I warn you, your butt and thighs will KILL like you've never felt before after the first class! So worth it though I promise! X

Hello *waves*

Manic few days at work so no time to post! At a festival this weekend, so saved most of my weeklies and will enjoy!

Back next week x

Festival = lots of drinking and rather bad food. OOPS! so weeklies (and some blown!)

Back on the wagon today, not relishing a WI tomorrow, so not having one and going to carry forth to next week instead. The beauty of doing this from home!

F&H day for me today.

B - porridge made with skimmed milk
L - brown rice, curry powder, salmon, lots of veggies, hard boiled egg (like a Kedgeree), FF yog, apple
D - thai curry with brown rice. 6pp for coconut milk.

Off to gym after work, which I am not relishing but it will be fine when I am there right?!

xx

Last edited:
Glad you had a good time :D

and yes once you're there you will feel better for it ;) xx

I agree, once I am at the gym it always feels worth dragging your self there.....even better when you walk out the door knowing you've had a great work out and its all done :)

Glad you had fun at the festival!! x

Spin done! Woo! And I did enjoy it!

Running gear laid out ready for a jog before work as going to meet a hair / make up lady after work so can't go tomo eve and I NEED to keep this mojo up!!!

Night all x

Spin done! Woo! And I did enjoy it! Running gear laid out ready for a jog before work as going to meet a hair / make up lady after work so can't go tomo eve and I NEED to keep this mojo up!!! Night all x

Good work Hun, I have to say I quite enjoy spin too!! Good effort getting all ready for your run in the morning!! Hair/ make up lady for the wedding? X

Good work Hun, I have to say I quite enjoy spin too!! Good effort getting all ready for your run in the morning!! Hair/ make up lady for the wedding? X

Morning!

Yes, Wedding hair and make up lady. I had mine booked - but she cancelled me as is away now at the same time. So has recommended another person to me and im meeting them tonight to review her portfolio. Hoping she is ok - new lady works with the other lady I had booked, so they do similar styles so I am sure it will be ok. I hope!

Went running this morning and I didnt even contemplate not getting up (getting up to exercise in the AM is NOT a strong point of mine! LOL!), so proud of myself. I have to say though, I log my exercise on my WW app - and for my 35 mins run this morning (HARD!) I get 3 Activity points (AP's). Yet, for my 45 min Spin class - i get 8 AP's! Now, i know spin is hard, but for an extra 5 AP's, i dont think its that much of a difference?! I know its been said that the AP's on the app arent great and I dont tend to use them (I am just sad and like to see how many i have earned weekly :) ) but I feel cheated when I run!!

A new WW week, so a fresh set of weeklies and a positive attitude for the week ahead. 78 days to hen, 148 days to wedding. There is no time to lose!!

Wed 20/08 - 26 PP

B - 35G oats, FF yog, strawberries - 5
L - 48g dried noodles, stir fry veg, spices and soy sauce, Banana, apple - 5
S - alpen light - 2
D - 200g Tuna Steak, Pasta, lemon, parcley, garlic, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, green beans, tsp olive oil - 12

Options hot choc - 1
1/4 pt milk for day - 1

26/26. No weeklies used.

Running - 5K - 3AP's earned

49/49 Weeklies remaining.
3Ap's saved

Morning! (well, almost afternoon!)

The day is flyyying by! Not complaining as it is almost 3 day weekend time. Yippee! After a busy few weekends, we have only a BBQ at a friends house to contend with on Monday and I am being 'Des' so will only have to use a few weeklies on whatever they BBQ up for us!!

Day off at the gym today, spinning and intervals tomorrow morning, Not sure yet on Sat, and then 20 mile walk planned for sunday. So that should rack up the old AP's!! :)

Feeling super motivated at the mo, hoping the weekend doesnt throw me as that is my danger zone. But getting ever close to Sept and the year is flying so I NEED to keep this 'high'!

Plan for today:

B - 2 weetabix, skim milk (for the day) Banana - 6
L - Chicken Salad, Apple, Cookie - its for charity :) - 10
D - H/M Turkey burger, BNS wedges, Salad, coleslaw - 10

26/26

48/49 weeklies remain (used one yesterday)

3AP's earned so far.

how did the makeup lady go last night hun?

Food sounds good for today, and you sound super positive - good stuff!!! Lets keep strong for the weekend :) x

Back