Countdown to my wedding

how did the makeup lady go last night hun?

Food sounds good for today, and you sound super positive - good stuff!!! Lets keep strong for the weekend :) x

Booked! really liked her and her work, so now trying to slot in the trial!! another box ticked - yay!

Booked! really liked her and her work, so now trying to slot in the trial!! another box ticked - yay!

How exciting!!!! :) x

That's good to hear. I'm kind of lucky in that one of OH's colleagues is also a hair and makeup artist on the side and she's offered to do mine for the wedding at mates rates. It's a bonus that she's really good. To be honest I don't mind doing my own makeup (hair I can't do) but OH has offered to pay for it himself so I'm not going to complain!

That's good to hear. I'm kind of lucky in that one of OH's colleagues is also a hair and makeup artist on the side and she's offered to do mine for the wedding at mates rates. It's a bonus that she's really good. To be honest I don't mind doing my own makeup (hair I can't do) but OH has offered to pay for it himself so I'm not going to complain!

Oh Lovely! Thats V handy. I was going to always get mine done as i thought a nice treat - and then i realised that whilst 2 of my bridesmaids alwasy have nice hair and make up, the other two are some what.. experimental.. and a tad orange!! So I decided to get them all done as it was easier than trying to approach that battle.

Friday afternoon, can I get a whoop yeah!!

Busy Busy day so far, up at 5:30 and did 45 mins in the gym then a 45 min spin class. Working at home today and havent stopped since I logged on just before 8, luckily had made my brekkie while laptop booting up, and have only just got a cup of tea!!

Plan for the day:

B - 43g muesli, FF yog, strawberries, blueberries, red grapes - 5
S - apple
L - Salmon & egg salad, Melon - 9
D - Chicken parmigan, so breadcrumbed chicken breast, topped with light mozerella and basil and baked in onion, garlic, mushrooms and passata. Served with kale, leeks and carrots. YUM!! :) - 11
Treat after dinner - ww frozen brownie dessert. These are seriously yum - 4
Milk for day - 1

30/26 & 4 weeklies used.

41 weeklies remaining

12 AP's earnt today. 15 AP's earnt so far this week.

Have a fabbo weekend lovey people xxx

Exciting times with wedding makeup! All these things that I'll have to start thinking about soon! :D

xxxx

It's such fun! I'm enjoying getting bits n bobs all sorted out. I can't believe how quickly it's creeping round. Trial is booked, whoop!

Little piccie of tonight's dinner, was lush (might not look it but trust me!)

Attachments

• image-900102877.jpg
    image-900102877.jpg
    625.2 KB · Views: 29
Happy Saturday lovelies!

The sun is out here, possibly only today but it's looking like a nice day! Might go to gym later, will see. Long walk tomorrow so not going to beat myself up if I don't go! I need to crack on with some wedding-ey related crafts today too, we are making our own invites, decor and centre pieces so plenty to keep me occupied!!!

Had a sneaky wi today (I know, I know, it doesn't count!) but it's looking good! Considering scales showed 11.6 Monday after the festival (eek!!) it's back to 11.2 today. Can I shift more for weds 'official wi'?! I blooming hope so!!

Today looks a little like this:

B- 2 linda rosemary & red onion sausage, 2 poached egg, onions, mush, cherry toms. 1 ww toast with light spread -7
L- jacket sweet potato with a small can of tuna, teensy bit of xl mayo, side salad -7
D- chicken yakitori from sw Asia book. Adapted into points with brown rice - 11
Milk for day - 1
Desert (maybe?!) - 1 small meringue nest, tinned peaches in juice, f&f Greek yog. -4 (I love that tinned fruit in juice is also 0 points!)

30/26 & 4 weeklies

37 weeklies remaining
14 Aps earned. Will update if I earn more.

Have a great weekend xx

Happy Saturday lovelies! The sun is out here, possibly only today but it's looking like a nice day! Might go to gym later, will see. Long walk tomorrow so not going to beat myself up if I don't go! I need to crack on with some wedding-ey related crafts today too, we are making our own invites, decor and centre pieces so plenty to keep me occupied!!! Had a sneaky wi today (I know, I know, it doesn't count!) but it's looking good! Considering scales showed 11.6 Monday after the festival (eek!!) it's back to 11.2 today. Can I shift more for weds 'official wi'?! I blooming hope so!! Today looks a little like this: B- 2 linda rosemary & red onion sausage, 2 poached egg, onions, mush, cherry toms. 1 ww toast with light spread -7 L- jacket sweet potato with a small can of tuna, teensy bit of xl mayo, side salad -7 D- chicken yakitori from sw Asia book. Adapted into points with brown rice - 11 Milk for day - 1 Desert (maybe?!) - 1 small meringue nest, tinned peaches in juice, f&f Greek yog. -4 (I love that tinned fruit in juice is also 0 points!) 30/26 & 4 weeklies 37 weeklies remaining 14 Aps earned. Will update if I earn more. Have a great weekend xx

Good news on the sneaky peek - you will definitely me able to get more off by weds!!

Enjoy the crafty bits for the wedding - I done all of ours and it's such a great thing to know they are completely unique :)

Have a great weekend x

Hello all

Having a lovely Sunday so far but it's flown! Might be to do with the fact I've been out walking for 5 hours, covered 19 miles and earnt 22 activity points!

Then got home and hubby to be had cooked us an immense roast, so now kicking back with my feet up slurping a red with a full tummy!!

Plan for the day goes a little like this:

Filling & healthy day

B - porridge, skim milk, blueberries & banana
S - all bran biscuits (snack while walking)-4
L/D - roast beef, potatoes, parsnips, carrots, onions, cabbage. Gravy -1, 2 glasses red wine -9
S-late pudding planned- melon, kiwi, grapes, mango

Weekly points used-14
Weekly points left -22

Activity points earned -22
Activity points for week - 37

Xx

Hello all Having a lovely Sunday so far but it's flown! Might be to do with the fact I've been out walking for 5 hours, covered 19 miles and earnt 22 activity points! Then got home and hubby to be had cooked us an immense roast, so now kicking back with my feet up slurping a red with a full tummy!! Plan for the day goes a little like this: Filling & healthy day B - porridge, skim milk, blueberries & banana S - all bran biscuits (snack while walking)-4 L/D - roast beef, potatoes, parsnips, carrots, onions, cabbage. Gravy -1, 2 glasses red wine -9 S-late pudding planned- melon, kiwi, grapes, mango Weekly points used-14 Weekly points left -22 Activity points earned -22 Activity points for week - 37 Xx

This sounds like a lovely day - could you send your OH round to see mine and give him some cooking lessons :)

Enjoy your afternoon x

Happy to, they can be in the kitchen and we can be indulging in a wine! They way things should be! Ha!

This sounds perfect :)

Happy rainy bh Monday! I can't believe it's almost September!! Where has this year gone. I mean seriously!! Just back from a nice short walk with oh, he has a back injury so can't go too far, so we did 3.4m (which was prob a bit much for him-now he is lying on the sofa icing his back poor love!), but it was good to stretch my legs out after yesterday.

We had a lovely eve and a few hours after the roast went to our local for a coffee and a pudding as I had a fair few points to spare! Nice way to spend an hour.

Lots of roast beef left, so making a nice Thai red beef curry for dins. Will add a load of veg to it and serve with brown rice.

Plan for today

B-muesli, skim milk, strawberries & blueberries -6 (inc milk for day)
L-zero veg soup (defo feels like a homemade soup day!), roll, melon, kiwi -3
D- Thai beef curry inc onion, pak choi, baby corn, mange tout, broccoli, with brown rice - 17

26/26, no weeklies used
13 weeklies left

4 activity points earnt
41 activity points earned this week

Xx

Sounds like you had a lovely evening yesterday Hun, some of the best those nice unplanned relaxed evenings with the OH! Enjoy the rest of the bank holiday - even with the miserable weather!!

You're bank holiday weekend sounds wonderful. We couldn't really do anything due to OH being on call so had to be within 30 minutes of his work at all times! The WW plan sounds interesting to me but I think I'm only just getting my head round SW!

You're bank holiday weekend sounds wonderful. We couldn't really do anything due to OH being on call so had to be within 30 minutes of his work at all times! The WW plan sounds interesting to me but I think I'm only just getting my head round SW!

It was lovely hun, relaxed, got loads of the 'to-do' list done, plus some exercise and R&R :)

Oh thats a bum on him being on call. Hopefully you still had a nice few days. The WW pro points is quite different to SW in how you work out stuff and what is low / high points. I dont eat massively differently, just more aware of how much i am eating and when I am eating for the sake of it if that makes sense?

hello all

what a rainy day! its been so busy for me, i cant believe its almost 1pm! Quick post from me today (and will be back this eve to check in on your diaries ladies :) )

B - porridge, skim milk, berries & 1/3rd of a banana (they were massive so i had some of Oh's!!) - 6
L - Veg soup, ww petit pan, fruit salad, apple - 4
S - Eat natural bar - 6 (quite pointy, but a low point lunch and dinner, so sneaked one in!!)
D - chicken and coconut cabbage from this month magazine (but with more chicken than they suggest, as 200g between 2 is not enough in my book!) - 8

24/26 so 2 left for day. No weeklies used.

I will go spinning IF i can get out of work on time (unlikely) but will go in the morning if i cant. So 8 activity points if i can. I have a huge amount of AP's banked, so not too worried if i go tomorrow. Sadly, i am looking forward to WI tomorrow :). Will udpate then

xx

Didn't end up having the bar as I wasn't hungry at all today. So I'm quite under which is a rare thing. But I threw some olive oil in dinner and will have an options hot choc before bed. Those who read my diary will know I love a cheeky hot choc ;)

Lunches made for tomo and fruit all chopped. And relax...

Xx

Good morning , happy Hump day! Loving a short week. Wish work reduced down by a 5th though... I am swamped!

Weigh today and am back to 11st2. consideing it went to 11st 6 last week i am happy with the reduction back to where I was before and 'feel' thinner.(or is it in my head?!), Either way, feeling good and enjoying being back on points. Am working at home today, but going to take a break to go for a run (when i get a break from these damn conference calls that is!) as can then carry on working through until my darling boy gets home later :)

diary for today:

B - porridge, skim milk, blueberries, banana - 6pts
S - fruit - mango, melon, kiwi, strawbs, grapes.
L - Salmon Kedgeree - 11, apple - 0
D - Vegetable Ramen - 8

25/26.. what fits 1 point?! Oh i know - an options hot choc :). so will be bang on my 26pts for the day.

0 weeklies used.

Will earn 4 Activity points from my run.

xx

Back