Countdown to spin class

gills29

I haveenjoyed reading everyone else’s diaries sooo much over the past couple ofmonths I have decided to start one of my own!!

Unlike most people I’m not an obsessive weigher as i am a slow loser and this would only demotivate me so I have decided not to weighmyself until my next planned beak on the diet which is 19 September, i lastweighed in at 12.11 (I think) this was after a break so I think at least 5lb ofthat was water weight.:mad:

As I am getting closer to goal I really need to exercise I have bought 30DS andJillian's killer butt and thigh DVD unfortunately they are both still in the packaging:sigh: so
I thought I would use this diaryto set myself exercise goals and track them. Oh and as some extra motivation Ihave agree to go to a spin class in three weeks (also the 19September) with some of the girls from the office and do not want to embarrassmyself too much so I AM GOING to exercise every day increasing the intensity so that I can at least stay on the bike for 10 minutes!

It starts tomorrow (famous last words) 30ds before work and i also have an exercisebike which I will do for 20 minutes after work. Wish me luck

Hi hun

Good luck with the shred, it gets easier very fast. Is a good dvd for sure

I'm a slow looser too but am obsessed with the scales LOL

You will do ace, spinning will be a breeze xxx

Love your optimism here's hoping it rubs off on me by 7.30 tomorrow morning! I might do my bike tonight as well as I did promise myself that the excersie starts on monday and don't want to fail on my first day. :(

OO we are similar heights :) I've got another 8 weeks ish on plan I think, its been a long haul but nearly there now :) soon as I see 8 something..I'm refeeding!

Spiining is hardcore but the calorie burn is very good indeed!! I enjoyed 30DS ..think will try insanity next :)

You will do ace xx

Back