Countin The Days Down to My First WI ;-)

XKay78X

Im gonna do this..;-)
:)Hiya everyone,

Well im just about half way through my first wk now, finding it quite ok, easier than what i thought i would:). Really looking forward to my first WI on thursday, i will be happy to lose arround 7lb, more would be great, i noticed that everyone is losing different amounts on their first wk. Just hope it will be worth it in the end, im sure it will:bliss:xx

Hi - Glad your finding it ok- I found it hard on days 4 and 5 of first week but now I'm in week 2 the headaches have gone and I'm bursting with energy- keep it up and best of luck - let us know how u get on in first weekx

I will keep you all posted, hopefully it will be a good WI {fingers crossed} :) xx good luck to you 2 :party0019: and everyone else x

Hi i live in Doncaster too and it's my weigh in tomorrow. i have just finished my 4th week. good luck tomorrow!

well XKay78X i am glad you are finding it ok. i have my firdt WI the same day as you. good luck with it :) x x

Good luck to both of you too, fingers crossed we all have a great first WI...:) looking forward to it x x

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your first weigh in...keep posting, keep positive, and keep going...you will get there in no time..:)

Welcome and good luck. I'm sure you will be pleased as punch with your first WI, it's just what we need to encourage us to continue after a tough week.

x

Trust me -your first weigh in wil be worth it! This is my 3rd attempt (but the first time I've allowed myself to truly embrace it and come to actually enjoy it!), my 1st time I was 12 and half stone and I lost 5lbs which was my lowest 1st WI. I dont see you being disappointed! :D

Whooo hoooo cant wait for tomorrow morning, my first WI. I so hope ive done alright.....ill let you know . Was just wondering is it normal for your teeth to feel kinda scuzzy on the back of them, also im not sleeping to good either, is that norm or just me? Is anyone the same? let me know x:)

Good luck tomorrow hun. I don't sleep well - though I manage to oversleep quite easily!!! Lol!

x

:scale::bliss:Whoo hooo my first weigh in, and im very pleased 8lb gone, i said i would be happy for 5lb, so im well pleased, think i just need to drink more water:tear_drop::tear_drop:. Looking forward to this week and the next WI now, just hope i do aswell. Im pleased to know that the sleep thing and yummy scuzzy teeth is all part of the norm...lol thanks guys for letting me know that its all part of the fun:cool:.. Hope everyone else is doing well and good luck to everyone else for your first WI xx:party0011:

teeth furry, tounge furry and as for sleep I tend to go to bed early cos I am sooo tired but then wake early hours unable to get back to sleep, very unlike me I can normally sleep through until woken by the alarm :)

:) thanx everyone, im so pleased, i havnt got any scales at home, so i didnt know how much i had lost.....if i had some i wud prob be on them every day an night, which is not gud...lol its nice to go chemist not knowin, and then its a nice surprise, and a great feelin x x:bliss:

well done...thats a fab loss...keep it up...will certainly inspire you to continue!!!

Back