counting them up

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by clear_d, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. clear_d

clear_d Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(16.33%)
    Diet:
    low carb
    well i decided that i cant add up the cals in my head so i started ptuting them on a site my fitness pal it seems to help as i can see what im eatign that has too many or not enuf :) andy 1 else know any other ways for me to drop inches , since i can lose the weigh and stilnot drop a size?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. landie_sparkly

landie_sparkly Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(16.29%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I bought a Wii fit a couple of months ago, and have used it around 30 minutes a day (nearly every day). I think the exercises on there (particularly hula hoop!), has definitely changed my body shape. Some weeks my weight has barely shifted, but new jeans I bought 4 weeks ago are already falling off. My stomach is flatter, and my waist and shoulders smaller. Exercise seems to be the way to go! Good luck on your journey, 26lb loss so far is amazing x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.