Couple of Questions about CD....

hannahkaye

This is it!
Hi All

Just a couple of quick questions about CD.

1) When you begin maintainence in the yellow book, it says that you should stay on the 790 plan for at least a week. How long should you stay on this stage for?

2) With the Add a Meal week, it says that you can eat quorn. What kind of quorn does it mean? Does it mean just the mince or does it mean the sausages and the like as well?

Thanks for any help with these.
Hannah

Hi All

Just a couple of quick questions about CD.

1) When you begin maintainence in the yellow book, it says that you should stay on the 790 plan for at least a week. How long should you stay on this stage for?

2) With the Add a Meal week, it says that you can eat quorn. What kind of quorn does it mean? Does it mean just the mince or does it mean the sausages and the like as well?

Thanks for any help with these.
Hannah

1. You should stay on for at least a week but two weeks for each stage is better.

2. I'm not sure about this one, I guess quourn is quorn?! With tuna, I know it can either be canned or steak, might be the same sort of principle for the quorn but I'm not sure.

Hope this helps :)

Hi Hannah, Im sure a CDC will be on here somewhere to ask about quorn, if the sausages have a high salt content and other additives then I would say the answer is no but someone will be along in a while Im sure to answer it fully.

Zareena is right about the maintenence, its just so you dont flood yourself with the wrong stuff and hopefully maintain better.

Hi,

Its just the plain quorn pieces, steaks or mince not the sausages or burgers.

Re tuna its only tuna in spring water or a tiny amount of fresh tuna as that is classed as an oily fish whereas tinned is classed as white fish.

Mininmum of one week at each stage, longer the better though but this would depend on how your BMI was reducing.

Linda:)

Back