Couple of questions

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by littleblue, 26 March 2007 Social URL.

1. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    1.) How do I post an avatar? In the edit avatar bit I don't get the option to add one!
    2.) How come some people have huge signatures? If I try to add any more I am not allowed!
    I want to say more!!!:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    solved the avatar question! When I went into it this time it worked!

4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    Hi Little Blue

You will have a bigger signature space when you have posted more. Not sure of specifics.

Dizzy x

5. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    ah, better keep posting then! I guess that's why the avatar has only just started working. thanks!

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Hi, somewhere on the site it explains about what you can get the more posts you do, I will try and post a link to help you.

7. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Here ya go x

When you join, you are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery. (This was the new group that was introduced that has caused the confusion).

When you reach 20 post s's you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

I hope this sorts out some of the confusion and you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

hippoellie likes this.
  8. littleblue

littleblue Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Thank you so much, I'll just keep posting then!

9. skinnyjan

skinnyjan Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    oooh didn't know that!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.