Couple of questions....

I am new too but I'm doing the 500/2000 ratio and keeping it to that until I get to my goal weight. As far as I know it doesn't change until then. If you went over your 500 on a DD you could turn it into an in-between day or have it as an UD and then carry on with an UD the next day or do a DD instead depending how you needed your week to be. I am doing Monday, Wednesday and Fridays as DD and having Saturday and Sunday as UD's together.

You can implement juddd the way you want. I believe 500/2000 in alternate days is the "Induction Phase" but I never did it, just went into 3 down days per week, never had any negative effects from giving it a miss.

I would say start off by doing 500/2000 with at least 3 down days a week, and don't even attempt two back to back downs until you are well settled on the plan. Once you get into it you can customise it to whatever way it suits you.

I did 7/8 weeks of the above, then started tweaking, my fasts are complete fasts, and they are from 5pm to 5pm, 3 times a week. Its what works for me. I don't count cals on my ups either. I've kinda got an idea of whats sensible from doing it for so long. HTH xx

Back