Couple on GMTV

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
Did anyone see them? The guy had lost 12 stone :eek: and his wife had lost too. I wouldn't have recognised him as the same bloke.They mentioned "a slimming club" but didn't say which. Are they a SW couple?

I saw that too! He looked completely different!! 12 stone lost in such a quick period! Gave me my motivation for the day :D

At the end of the article it says

Dinner:
Steak with chips cooked the Slimming World way and served with carrots, peas and broccoli.

So probably.
:)

I'm pretty sure it was the couple of the year this year, remember reading about them on the website or somewhere. I love how their children have also lost weight along with them.

Big give away in the article!!!

It's a remarkable change and for Alan, it came just in the nick of time. He says, "Since I lost weight, my doctor has discovered I have a heart defect. It seems I may have had it for years but it was hidden by my size. It's a frightening thought but my doctor says if I had carried on as I was then I might not be here now. I'm so glad we joined Slimming World when we did in September 2006 because it literally saved my life."

Hahaha shows how we all skim read doesn't it. We aren't the most observant people apparently.:8855:

Back