taking one day at a time
Cous Cous Cake.

4 oz plain cous cous
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Muller lite yoghurt any flavour to your liking
10grams splenda

would this be free on a green day mix2match and ee

yes my friend was saying its 3.5 syns but I thought if say you were having a mix to match day and had egg chips beans then slice off cous cous cake it would be free :confused:

Cous Cous Cake.

4 oz plain cous cous
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
Muller lite yoghurt any flavour to your liking
4 tablespoons of canderel or alternative.

Cover cous cous with boiling water and let it stand for ten minutes. Whilst you are waiting mix two eggs, baking powder, mullerlite yoghurt and sweetener together.

Then add the cous cous to the mixture. Transfer to a microwaveable cake tin and microwave for ten minutes, eat either hot or cold.

I made this the other day with almond essence (as other members suggested) and popped some frozen raspberries in the mix too, it was delicious. I have a silicon muffin pan and am thinking of making them into muffin shapes for individual cakes, rhubarb muller light and ginger powder next!

I made one with toffee muller light, but had a different recipe which didn't say splenda so it was a bit nothing-y.
Am going to try a vanilla one later on with vanilla extract in it for a bit of extra flavour, and take it in to school for lunch for a couple of days hopefully.

Just making the mw recipe, but seen mine copy does not mention Canderal or Splenda, so will add some! Watch this space will let you know what it tastes like.

Its me again.....made the one with mullers instead of fromage frais and did it in the MW for 9 mins as mine is a 1000, it looked set so took it out. Its OK, but may try a different flavour next time. Best thing its free on green!

Back