Couteaux - ADFing to target!

Oooh how was your lovely dinner? Happy belated anniversary! :)

Weird-ish food day yesterday. I didn't have proper meals really, went to bed feeling quite hungry and so have woken up psychologically hungrier than a normal dd - not a great start...

2 coffees downed already, trying to hold out until dinner where I'll be having fish with spinach, broccoli and maybe a few sprouts if I am feeling really wild!! ;)

Miso soup will keep me going through the day...

Donzy84 said:
You can do it!

Meal was amazing! Anniversary is actually today thanks xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Make me jealous... What did you have? :) xx

Donzy - you are very kind, I could start crying at the mention of gorgeous food lol

I've just had a bowl of miso soup (30cals) with spinach (35cals) to bulk it out. It was scrummy!

Hungry day but not awful, I am just thinking about it more today. Feel good in myself though and had a hopeful feeling about the scales, but keeping off them, I don't want a number to make me disheartened and doubt myself with this plan.

Tomorrow.. Mmmm already planning my menu!

Breakfast - toast prob! :)

Lunch - tbd - need to hit the shops tonight...

Dinner - Toad in the hole, mixed vegetables, luscious gravy and possibly some potatoes...

Debating whether to treat myself to a pud too :)

Ended the day with no dinner - so 165 for the day. Hungry but too tired to cook so off to bed. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'm eating tomorrow!!! :)

Should be on a dd and was until bout 10 mins ago... Just felt a bit odd, headache and v hungry, had been hungry for ages and jst snapped... so it is turning into an ID/UD and I'll just have the 2 dd's this week and suffer the consequences ! Oh well ;)

DD and all goin well - I've been out all day and just had 2 cups of tea (have wanted much, much more!!)

Dinner is soup with added spinach and peas. Will hold out as long as I can and have my meal when my OH gets home.

Not sure re the scales, I am resisting still (might hop on tomorrow though...) feel so happy on the plan and really want it to work.

Hunger really kicking in now!! Having skinny soup (currently heating up) and will have 200 cals left.. Wondering about using them on something after dinner, not sure what yet though.. Will do a quick google :)

Yey ur doing great, I keep opening junk cupboard staring at some freddos shutting it and then opening again 5 min later! X

Morning all. Woke up v happy to remember it is an UD!! Wooooo :)

Weighed in (foolishly!) and am showing a 2lb loss in 3 weeks (when I weighed it was TOTM so thought starting weight was inflated and would expect a bit more off really...) trying to ignore that and just remember my original plan of leaving the scales alone until October... Silly how hung up I get on a number but know most of us are the same, just can't work out why some people get huge numbers in the early days, others not...

I was talking to a friend yesterday who's mum and family have been doing this for 6 weeks and have lost 14-17lbs each!! her mum who's lost a stone isn't even big ( not quite over it lol) oh well ;)

Work today so will grab bits when I can, have plenty in and so will be fine.

DD today, woke up a bit hungry but will be fine, it's only one day :)

Planning to stay on liquids until dinner and then have soup and spinach for dinner, maybe some miso if needed during the day.

I feel a teeny bit smaller but it could be wishful thinking. My trousers felt a little looser, we shall see. I need to measure myself today actually as I know the scales might not reflect what's happening inch- wise! Off to do that now :D

Have a lovely day all!

couteaux said:
DD today, woke up a bit hungry but will be fine, it's only one day :)

Planning to stay on liquids until dinner and then have soup and spinach for dinner, maybe some miso if needed during the day.

I feel a teeny bit smaller but it could be wishful thinking. My trousers felt a little looser, we shall see. I need to measure myself today actually as I know the scales might not reflect what's happening inch- wise! Off to do that now :D

Have a lovely day all!

How did the measuring go? X

Well, measured in centimetres and inches, saw someone recommend centimetres as you get a result quicker lol, so I have the numbers, just need to see them go down now!

So dd is going..... Well, it's going! I am hungry but keep thinking about tomorrow. Fooooooooooooooooood!

Paulinegin said:
LOL!! :D

Is millimetres a step too far, do you think ....?! ;)

P x

Whatever gets us through the day... Gotta be worth a try!! Lol :D

I don't know what's wrong with me today! Payback for my 'easy' dd on Monday maybe..

I am so hungry!! Total mental hunger and I keep reminding myself I can eat tomorrow, but whereas I normally hold out until dinner, I only have 140 cals left for tonight!! Oh dear. All been good food, just don't like having so little for tonight. Roll on tomorrow!! :)

couteaux said:
I don't know what's wrong with me today! Payback for my 'easy' dd on Monday maybe..

I am so hungry!! Total mental hunger and I keep reminding myself I can eat tomorrow, but whereas I normally hold out until dinner, I only have 140 cals left for tonight!! Oh dear. All been good food, just don't like having so little for tonight. Roll on tomorrow!! :)

How you getting on? Hope you managed it ok. Remember tomorrow u can have what you want xxx

Thanks Donzy :)

I just had to go to bed. I had a couple nibbles from the kiddies dinner (tiny!) as my remaining 100 cals, then kept myself away from food.

Very glad it's UD today - phew!

Back