Couteaux - ADFing to target!

couteaux

Silver Member
Here I am, dd is well and truly underway and I'm feeling ok!

I have 20-27lbs to lose, depending on how I feel when I get there and how the plan goes for me. I have high hopes though as I think it should help with my silly attitude towards food ;)

Lowest weight I've got to (with Dukan last yr) was 11.12 and I felt great so I am aiming for that or 11.7.

I think Xmas is a realistic target and I will try to keep the sales locked away for a couple weeks at least, to let my body get used to this plan.

I have a ready meal stashed away for later as its my first at back at work and I want something easy - planning to drink water/dc and tea/coffee until 6ish.

I can do this, it's just one day at a time and the results and health benefits will be so worth it! Love the idea of my body busily repairing itself while my tummy rumbles ;)

Well it's now 4.10 and I am feeling a bit hungrier, tummy rumbles increasing but filling up with liquids and feel fine! I am at work with no littlies asking for snacks etc which helps, I expect I'd be struggling more if I had people here eating in front of me! Having the weekends off will be a big help as I can just eat normally rather than being a grouchy mum, wishing I was eating what they are ;)

I feel so much better mentally now that I am back on track and tackling my weight again. I have been off plan and on plan (briefly) since Xmas and these 20lbs I have gained have been very well deserved but I am excited that they will be off again soon :)

I'm also glad that for the first time in my life I am starting weight loss with 20lbs to lose rather than 60! The weird thing is, they feel just as dramatic, even though I am much smaller this time around.

Looking forward to my meal later but expect I could go the whole day.. Might give that a go, we'll see how I feel later!! :)

Dinner and my food for the day is done! I ended up adding 200g broccoli to bulk it out and took twice as long as normal to eat it and still hungry lol. I can see myself going to bed very, very early today!

It's fine though, just one day and tomorrow will be goooooood! :D

Ending under 500 cals - phew

Thanks MissHapp :)

So today is my UD I went to bed rumbling and still hungry and today I woke up feeling fine, not feeling hungry at all (yet) and not overly fussed about what to have. Starting off with a nice milky coffee though ;)

I don't have any plans food-wise, will see what I fancy during the day, that's a nice feeling!

Well my "i'm not even hungry" thing lasted until 10 mins ago... ;) have now had 2 slices toast and peanut butter, a chocolate bar (small one...) and a biscuit.
Time to reign in the UD now! Lol :)

DD again and feeling a little hungry due to having little ones at home, and they are eating! I bought some soup from co-op for later, it's pretty low cal and i'll add extra veg to bulk it out.

Found another mum at school that was doing it today. I get so excited talking about it! Lol

Looking forward to having what I want tomorrow - GUILT FREE!! Such a fabulous feeling :)

So today I have had nothing until now - dinner is co -op garden veg soup -230 cals for the entire carton! Seems amazingly low! If I keep it at that for the day, it'll be 350ish for today, skimmed milk was the remaining cals. Gosh I am looking forward to some nice food tomorrow!!! Rumble, rumble ;)

couteaux said:
So today I have had nothing until now - dinner is co -op garden veg soup -230 cals for the entire carton! Seems amazingly low! If I keep it at that for the day, it'll be 350ish for today, skimmed milk was the remaining cals. Gosh I am looking forward to some nice food tomorrow!!! Rumble, rumble ;)

Happy UP day, Couteaux! :D

P x

Hiya thought I'd pop and say hi. Your doing great so far! I love soups on down days the glorious skinny soups are amazing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Donzy84 - sounds like I need to give those soups a try!!

Another UD here and haven't had too much yet, not feeling super hungry or wanting to gorge as I usually do!

I bought a load of miso paste yesterday for soups, worked out loads cheaper than the sachets, but 30 cals per serving, others found on here sound lower cal- oh well, it'll help for those hungry times :)

Feeling super positive in this plan but hope it likes me as much as I am liking it and I actually lose on it!! Lol seeing a few threads this am where ppl arent losing as they had hoped... I have given myself a target of 1lb a week so fingers crossed I reach that and am not expecting too much.....

Donzy84 said:
Hiya thought I'd pop and say hi. Your doing great so far! I love soups on down days the glorious skinny soups are amazing x

Cheers for this tip Donzy, bought some yesterday (£1 in Morrisons - bargain) :D

P x

So dd today, woke up feeling v wobbly and fat, managed to resist weighing, I knew it would be a very silly idea!!

Today -
miso soup (30 cals)
Pea soup - 115

Feeling good, happy about this way of eating and looking forward to creating lots of delicious meals!

Dinner is undecided at the mo, might settle
on a low cal ready meal from the freezer with some veggies or a little soup/stew :)

I've made a rather rubbish dinner :( broccoli soup which tastes like slightly flavoured dish water... Lol I can't wait to tuck in....

Tomorrow is another story though! Spaghetti bolognese :)

Breakfast prob some toast, lunch tbd... ;)

So hungry!! Tummy rumbling so loud it could wake someone up!! Torturing myself by lying in bed watching cookery programmes now... ;) one sleep until nice tasty food!

couteaux said:
So hungry!! Tummy rumbling so loud it could wake someone up!! Torturing myself by lying in bed watching cookery programmes now... ;) one sleep until nice tasty food!

I learnt very quickly not to watch cookery programmes on DD! Not long left x

Donzy84 - I know... What on earth was I thinking?? Lol

It's so funny how food consumed me yesterday, all I could think about, dream about but now I am up, I am not really fussed. I've eaten half a hot cross bun though ;)

The only thing I know for sure I am eating today is spaghetti bolognese for dinner, I am trying not to go too bonkers in my meals on UD's keeping them as 'normal' as poss and allowing myself a few more treats over the weekend for puddings etc. I'm not counting cals on these UDs as it would probably tip me over the edge!! :)

couteaux said:
Donzy84 - I know... What on earth was I thinking?? Lol

It's so funny how food consumed me yesterday, all I could think about, dream about but now I am up, I am not really fussed. I've eaten half a hot cross bun though ;)

The only thing I know for sure I am eating today is spaghetti bolognese for dinner, I am trying not to go too bonkers in my meals on UD's keeping them as 'normal' as poss and allowing myself a few more treats over the weekend for puddings etc. I'm not counting cals on these UDs as it would probably tip me over the edge!! :)

Yea I've been going ott on UDs going to try and control during the week and then can have a big UDs on sats.

Anniversary meal out tonight though at a posh new restaurant (the chef was one of Gordon ramsays!) I cant wait!!!! X

Back