Couteaux - ADFing to target!

I've just had 4 up days in a row due to social stuff and was thinking about trying 5:2 but not sure it will get the lbs off for me, feeling a bit blobby today.

Dd and all going well so far but have had a couple light headed moments but not had the hunger I did last time.

Considering trying the double dd next week....

How's everyone else doing? Xx

Down day and will be trying to have a double down on wed/thur to try and kick start the weightloss a bit!

Today
Skimmed milk -100 (rounded up)

Lunch - lentil soup with 1 courgette added 180

Dinner bns soup.

So day 2 of my dd and psychologically I am finding it harder but not so much food wise. I am just reallllllly looking forward to my food tomorrow!!

Weighed in this am and 13.1 again - I started at 13.6 but 13.1 is the lowest I have got so far on this plan, just bouncing around up then back to 13.1...

Hoping the double helps get back into the 12's or at least nearer to them!!

Giving myself 600 cals, so milk and then 500 for food over the day.

Well today is most likely going to be an inbetweeny day. Just caved in and opened some breakfast bics (240 cals) and going to give myself 2 other small meals, totalling around 800 cals.

Still low, not low enough but I'm just going to try and stick to that and hope it still helps with the loss this week...

Thanks P! :) x

Morning how u getting on? I'm not eating until 5 tonight and gotta bake a cake with the little one x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey donzy, all ok here thnks - how's you and your new plan ? Are you fasting until 5 everyday?

I'm still loving the plan but not really seeing the lbs coming off. I lost a few at the start (6 in 6 wks) but stayed at the same weight up and down the last 3 ish.. I'm loving it though so sticking with it :)

Fast today and so so hungry! Just one of those days though. Reallllllly looking forward to tomorrow!! :)

Back