Cowboy Pie?

My daughter made this and her kids absolutely loved it I didn't think they would one is 3 and other one is 6, so seems like this is a good family meal

Finally made this last night but adjusted the recipe a bit compared to in the book. The baked beans inspired me to add red kidney beans and make it more like a chilli on the bottom as Im not a big fan of peas and carrots. SO good! leftovers for tonight :)

Does anybody know if this can be frozen and the mash added when you reheat it? And if so, is it ok to do that if you're using frozen Quorn mince? Was thinking I might give this a go today while I have time but stash it in the freezer til Wednesday so it can be a quick dinner with little or no prep time.
Oh and one other thing, anyone tried it without the Worcestershire sauce? Cos I can't find a veggie one anywhere

In the magazine it says it can be frozen with the mash on just pop it into the freezer uncovered for an hour to let the mash garden and then cover it up

Thinking that this may be nice as a topping for a Jacket potato, that I could take to work and warm at lunch time, but also going to try the full recipe.

Back