CPL's time to slim, for good.

Well i have had a bit of a break from SW, i got a bit annoyed when the C asked if i really wanted to lose weight, what a stupid question, i love being fat!! plus she asked it in front of the whole class and as i hadnt been doing that well i wasnt feeling that great so that made me feel worse!! I asked myself why am i paying this money to let somebody make me feel like *****!!

Anyway, had a few texts and messages asking where i was so ive gone back to class and booked a 12 week countdown and if it doesnt work after me following it then thats it, me and SW will part.

I still find putting theory into practice difficult, i sat there in class the other night every one going on about how easy they were finding the plan all, with huge losses. When it comes to doing this plan i feel a total failure. Whats up with me??Why am i finding this so hard!! Its like i have mental block or something.

restarted at 13st 11 have lost 2lbs in 4 weeks!!no great but i have had a holiday too.

todays food

B sw pancakes
L mackerel mullerlight mango grapes nectarine
D cheesy roast pepper risotto (SW mag)
HXA ex light philly
HXB brown bread x2 slices
Syns
P+W x2 5

Gotta say Dukan was a lot easier to follow and had the results, even following the plan 100% still put on half a pound. losing the plot big time!! x

Sorry to hear you've gained a pound while following 100% :( have you tried doing red days?
I got to a stage in my weight loss where my body stopped losing weight with carbs, a fair few people find this at the start too.
I started doing some red days (scary as hell at first, but somehow I now prefer them :O feel so bloated if I eat pasta...) and suddenly the weight loss was roaring again. Lost 12lbs the month I did mainly red days in preparation for my July holiday! Might be worth trying to mix some in to see if your body responds well to it?

Sorry that your C wss such a jerk!! You should report that, so unmotivating and basically pushed you away from returning- I don't think I would have returned after that! What a cow! It is her job to inspire and motivate even the members who have been going for years, not to insult you in front of the class and knock your ego :/
X

Still not doing well another half pound gain this week. So annoying as my colleague is work has lost nearly 2 stones in half the time im been going. Hey ho!! big fail!!!

Tetris is so right, the consultant at slimming clubs are on a good wage when they have a large class they need to motivate you its not cheap attending a class and you should complain. Col, I never lossed on slimming world unless I did the red plan. Might be worth a try xxx

1.5lbs off this week!! did some red days, cutting back on the pasta and potatoes seems to have done the trick. Have also had a couple of chickens!! lol xx

Congrats!
Cutting back on pasta, rice and potatoes makes a MASSIVE difference to me! I can feel them bloat me when I have them too, some bodies just flat out refuse to lose weight with such carbs- I used to be able to but suddenly the weight loss just stopped until I switched to Red. Good luck with next week :) are you going to do more Red days?

Hi Tetris

The red days seem to agree with me a bit more that then EE, just cant do them, but reducing the carbs does help. ive lost weight with Dukan and wanted to try and introduce carbs in a controlled way, ive been doing this since January and only lost a pound, very disappointing to say the least.

Got a big birthday coming up in November and i would love to have stone off by then, i dont think its an unrealistic goal, its just up to me to get my plan in place x

THE BIG 5O

Back