Cramps and muscle ache

Clepottage

I'm now on day 4 and (luckily) finding the programme eaier than expected - so long as my trusty water bottle is never too far away!

I have a very active lifestyle, there's nothing I can do to slow down for a while so I will just have to get on with it. Last night I started geting cramp in my calf and today my shoulders and arms feel a little achey. Is this normal? Will it Pass? If so, how long is normal before you notice an improvement?

hi i am in week 4 lost 22lb up to know and i still get cramp in my calfs and feet. i am pron to cramp but it is more noticable especially when your jumpping out of bed in the middle of the night but i think is worth it ,not sure if you can do anything about it tho. Ask the chemist i find mine very helpfull, best of luck Ann

I've occaisionally found that I get cramp in my calves in the middle of the night. Also pins and needles in my feet if I have my legs crossed on the sofa.
Don't think its anything too serious though!
Emma x

Hi guys, luck of salt is usually the reason behind cramps. If you can have a hot chicken soup (it's an acquired taste - I can have one only per week though.....;-) ) add a bit of salt. However, DO speak to your pharmacist before you do this, as she may tell you not to! I have done it once and it sorted out all the cramps. In fact, I think because of the weight loss my aches & pains in the legs seems to have disappeared :)

BTW - on the 4th day (in actual fact up to the 4th day & then again on days 9 & 10) of this diet EVERYTHING hurt me.....I was in physical & psychological pain, so your aches & pains just might be caused by your body getting used to the diet & water amounts. If you're worried though, call your pharmacist or speak to your GP. It's better to be safe than sorry!

Take care

Back