cramps

Does anyone know if its ok to drink tonic water or soda water

Soda water is fine but I think tonic water is full of carbs and calories

yea its the pitts but I am currently off on leave at the moment so I dont mind and I can sleep late then well heres hoping..what time does your shift finished at?

not too bad - no smelly breath - dont mind the shakes or soup - cant wait for the wi on monday night - no major probs apart from the cramps.

You can use "Deep Heat" which is very good on cramps. It is a bit of a nuiscance but well done for not getting the rest of the effects. Hope the wi goes well, have ya tried weighing yourself at all?

I finish at 06:30, then its a lovely feeling getting into bed while most folks are going to work.

Wheat, once you get to wi on your first week you will get such a boost. Well done for getting this far hun.

I have to say I really love working nights at the hospital as well and getting home and having the whole house to myself, then my flatmates come in about 5 and wake the whole house up...

Are ya near your target weight hun, I see ya are refeeding in a few days?

Not near target yet another few stones. I would like to get to about 9stone and see how I feel at that weight before deciding if I want to lose maybe another half a stone. Looking forward to the re-feed after my couple of meals I had to have last week as I was snowed in.

What sort of target are you aiming for, you are quite tall at 5'7?

I thought I was tall until I seen the fella, hes 6ft 6. I have to stand on some boxes throughout the ceremony so that should be hilarious, hope I dont fall on my a** with my feet in the air. "you've been framed" here I come...lol

Back