cranberry crunch?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Samnddud, 19 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Samnddud

Samnddud Full Member

Hi cd'ers, I've been a lurker on here for a while now and managed to loose 23lbs in 7 weeks (only 15 more to go until I am "normal" eeekk!!).
    I have just had my bar for lunch and noticed the calories on the packet said 153. I could have sworn they were more so checked the rest of my stash and half my cranberrys say 153cals an the other half say 174!!! Which one is right? I know it won't make a great deal of difference but it would be good to know.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. princess.85

princess.85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(16.88%)
    The crunch bars have less calories then the chewy bars Hun, crunch bar has 153 and chewy has 174 x

restart 04/05/11 week 1 = 9 stones 7. week 2= 9 stones 5

4. lentil2

lentil2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(10.05%)
    Diet:
    SW
    The crunch bars also have less carbs too! ;)

5. Samnddud

Samnddud Full Member

Thanks for the replies! Happy that they are lower however still bemused by the same bar having two different calorie info recorded on them, does not take much to confuse me though specially since doing cd. Great for the loses but not finding it the best for my quick thinking and memory!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.