Crap week

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by hep, 25 June 2010 Social URL.

1. hep

hep Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Have had such a crap week having to deal with very painful memories and anniversarys. Totally dreading weigh in on Monday :(. Need to get my arse into gear and stop the comfort eating :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah83

sarah83 I will be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4.5lb(1.98%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah don't worry - you've done really well so far so don't beat yourself up over it, if you've gained I'm sure you'll lose it really quickly.

Hope you feel better soon, I know painful memories are horrible distractions, maybe try and have some 'you' time to keep you away from the food - have a bath or take time out to read a book in whats left of the sunshine.

Big hugs xxx

4. Angelbecki27

Angelbecki27 Loves to post!

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(29.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Everyone has times like this :( I hope you can get back on track after your bad week and I hope you start to feel a bit better.

My best advice is to wait until weigh in then write it off :) it might be the kick that you need.

Good luck x

5. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    *hugs* & *kisses*

Don't beat yourself up about it - your losses so far have been amazing! You lost a pound more in your first two weeks than I have so far, and I've been doing this for atleast two months now!

Painful memories can lead you to the biscuit tin or the chocolate box, so fill them up with Morning Coffees (1 syn each) and low syn chocs... 2 Kit Kat fingers at 5.5 syns tend to do the trick for me. Remember, the memories are past and you have to concentrate on what you do in the present to improve your future.

XXX

6. Mel20

Mel20 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.85%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    You never know hun , I had a awful week last week and still lost 2 and a half.. couldn't believe it! Just keep your chin up and think about how well you've done so far and just get back on it next week :)xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.