Crap week

hep

Have had such a crap week having to deal with very painful memories and anniversarys. Totally dreading weigh in on Monday :(. Need to get my arse into gear and stop the comfort eating :(

Ah don't worry - you've done really well so far so don't beat yourself up over it, if you've gained I'm sure you'll lose it really quickly.

Hope you feel better soon, I know painful memories are horrible distractions, maybe try and have some 'you' time to keep you away from the food - have a bath or take time out to read a book in whats left of the sunshine.

Big hugs xxx

Everyone has times like this :( I hope you can get back on track after your bad week and I hope you start to feel a bit better.

My best advice is to wait until weigh in then write it off :) it might be the kick that you need.

Good luck x

*hugs* & *kisses*

Don't beat yourself up about it - your losses so far have been amazing! You lost a pound more in your first two weeks than I have so far, and I've been doing this for atleast two months now!

Painful memories can lead you to the biscuit tin or the chocolate box, so fill them up with Morning Coffees (1 syn each) and low syn chocs... 2 Kit Kat fingers at 5.5 syns tend to do the trick for me. Remember, the memories are past and you have to concentrate on what you do in the present to improve your future.

XXX

You never know hun , I had a awful week last week and still lost 2 and a half.. couldn't believe it! Just keep your chin up and think about how well you've done so far and just get back on it next week :)xxx

Back